PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 03-28-2004, 10:21 AM   #1  

Talking Im back :D

I had my daughter and Im ready to diet again!

I put on more weight than I had hoped for but Im so anxious to get back on the weight loss track Ill be starting glucophage in about 4 weeks so Im anxious to get some help for the weight loss again

Here's a pic of my angel Ashley, ny new motivation to get healthier
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ashley50.JPG (15.4 KB, 48 views)
Autumn S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:19 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Welcome back, Autumn! Wow, the time really flies. I can't believe you've already had your baby! Ashley is a doll!! Please pop in on the monthly thread. Have you chosen what kind of diet you are going to start on?
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 05:37 AM   #3  
Rattie Lover

Welcome Back, Momma Autumn!!!

AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... This is JUST the pic I needed to see this morning!!! She's BEAAAutifullll!!!! I got warm fuzzies!! I Loveeeeeeeeee widdle newborns!!! Sniffles..mine grew up too fast!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 12:01 AM   #4  

Thank you so much, Im so sorry it took me so long to respond back. Unfortunately we have been dealing with colic and reflux and are slowly starting to get the reflux under control for her. But it has been a tough time, I never dreamed how tough motherhood is but it is so worth it

Ill be back regularly when I have a little more free time on my hands, take care.
Old 04-17-2004, 12:06 AM   #5  

Jennifer

I was following the insulin resistant diet to help me lose weight since I had her, but I do much better at sticking to my diet if I dont lower my carbs, I start glucophage tomorrow so Im hoping the weight loss comes a bit faster soon; I seem to be able to lose weight easily when my insulin is normal so it makes it alot easier on me with the meds. But im not looking forward to the stomach upset, it took 10 months last time for it to stop
Old 04-18-2004, 01:10 AM   #6  

Hi Autumn,

I am fairly new here so haven't met you before...welcome back! What a darling baby girl! Seeing her picture gave me the warm fuzzies. I have two little girls of my own. You are right, the introduction to the Motherhood club can be a chaotic transition. Ease in, get your sleep, nourish your body and pop in when you have time. Baby is gorgeous! Enjoy every second, they grow far too fast...

Jenaya
297/271/165
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 07:28 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn S
I had my daughter and Im ready to diet again!

I put on more weight than I had hoped for but Im so anxious to get back on the weight loss track Ill be starting glucophage in about 4 weeks so Im anxious to get some help for the weight loss again

Here's a pic of my angel Ashley, ny new motivation to get healthier
Hi Autumn,

I'm also new here, what a great place. Congrats on your precious little angel! What a gift you have. Enjoy her, the time goes by quickly. I have 4 of my own, and the youngest is 15 months, so I remember those sleepless nights, and the colic! The first 3 months are the hardest.

Take care of yourself as well as your darling baby!
Julie
wannabeslimnow! is offline   Reply With Quote