Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2001, 11:41 AM   #1  

Hi Everyone Just thought I'd start a weekend thread even tho I know most everyone is probably out having a great time on their days off. So far it's been a pretty quiet one for me... can't seem to get my guy friend to commit to doing anything today/tomorrow and I'm getting rather frustrated. He won't say no but he won't agree to anything either LOL. Drives me crazy! I'm going to an opera/musical with a friend tonight tho so that should be fun. I like having chance to dress up and go out. Anyways... just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Old 04-01-2001, 02:26 PM   #2  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Hello!

Hey all, ummm....really bad day points wise yesterday. There has to be a solution to this weekend problem I'll give details tomorrow. My friend who was supposed to come over and help me do my filing today (still have to get taxes done ) backed out on me. Also need to clean house, work on PL and way too many other things than I have time for! Very frustrating. I will be OP today and hopefully I can bank to undo some of the Sat damage I did. WI isn't until Tues so we'll see. Hope all is well *hugs*
Old 04-01-2001, 03:38 PM   #3  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default Ughhhhhh

All I have to say is ... UGGGHHHH, I Gained again. I am so very frustrated and on the verge of throwing in the towel! Who says losing weight after a pregnancy is easy is full of crap! I am struggling more now than I did before! I went shopping today and bought a bunch of fruit and veggies, hope that helps!

OH and I almost walked out of WW to never return because the 2 receptionists are so incredibly rude. My leader is great, but these other 2 ladies are so rude to everyone. It's like there job is a bother to them. Why on earth would they take a job with WW, which in my mind is a PR type job, and then treat people so rudely. Makes me irritated. We had annonymous evaluation forms there, so I am going to fill it out. Then you send it to the main office. Hope that helps, because I see others cringe too!

OK, enough whining from me.
Old 04-01-2001, 05:15 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

ugh! A i havent been op since friday
B i have an injured pinky and do you know how much you use your pinky its insane
c bottle shots after only havign 10 points is a bad idea
d you make up the less points by inhaling foor and booze anyway as this 3 fingered typing is a bit nutz i wil post more later
Love
Kier
Closed Thread