Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 06:02 AM   #1  

Default Totally Tuesday -- March 2

Good morning, y'all!

Lots of "drive bys" yesterday. We are a busy bunch, aren't we?

Today is my long day with school and then class tonight.

Yesterday was tough, but I survived. I have some new teaching responsibilities after school for the next couple of months. It's only one day a week, but that's one extra thing added to an already overloaded schedule. I can do this though. God won't give me more than I can handle so I should trust in His plan for me. I wish I wasn't so darn resistant to that fact!

You ladies take care and have a glorious Tuesday!

Love,
Christy
Old 03-02-2004, 06:19 AM   #2  
Searching

Busy day myself planned! Hopefully I will get back, but my excercise will come first. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYERS!

Miss Chris
Old 03-02-2004, 08:42 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Good morning, darlings.

I have the day to myself, and am feeling surprisingly good. Yesterday I was in tears because my psychiatrist isn't ready to raise my level of meds. Hopefully this good mood will continue all day.

Christy, good luck with the extra responsibilities. Don't get stressed, hon.

love, hugs and prayers going out to all of you... back later...
Old 03-02-2004, 04:17 PM   #4  

Hi all! I'm feeling rested and well for the first time in about a week! Woo hoo!

Just got back from the doctor with Elijah for his 9 month well-baby visit. Several shots and some blood drawn - he was a sad little fellow. I felt so mean, holding him down so he could be tortured! He's fast asleep now - the doc said that would happen - that babies sleep after that stress.

Hope everyone is having a great, blessed day,
Old 03-02-2004, 04:34 PM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Angi, I'm glad you're feeling good today!
Poor little Elijah... doesn't that just break your heart. He'll be just fine. Before you know it, he'll be driving his old, retired parents to get their flu shots.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:17 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Poor Elijah! Even when they're older, it still sucks to see them become human pincushions. I bet he'll sleep good tonight, though!

We were talking the other day about not being our age in our minds...it's becoming apparent to me that I suffer from that, also. I mean, it's just the silly things I see at school....kids giggling because they got a piece of stuck-together chili mac that looks like a set of butt cheeks and me KNOWING that I can't giggle too...I have to tell them to settle down and just eat. Or watching American Idol and seeing that ADORABLE redheaded man and then finding out that he's not a MAN at all...he's SIXTEEN!!!!! My SON is 16!!! arrggh.

Well, at least I'm still abstinent.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I'm just checking in-but it's late and I want to do some exercise before bed time.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:56 PM   #8  

Default Evening ladies

The Oscar party was fun. I actually won money (tied with a friend). Never even been close before. I won a whopping $11!

Christy: Good luck with your new duties! You're right, your HP wouldn't give you something you couldn't handle.

Chris: Hope you had a good workout! I did a Lotte Berk workout today.

Ellis: Hope your mood is still high!

Angi: Glad you're better. Little Elijah is lucky to have a mommy like you, shots or no shots.

Jennelle: I think it's good to be young at heart. There's time to act grown up and there's time to let your hair down. Just finding a balance is the issue, I guess, sometimes.

Hi Ceejay

Have a great night, all!

Last edited by KatSLP; 03-02-2004 at 10:59 PM.
Closed Thread