Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 06:14 AM   #1  

Default Time For Serious Fun #56

TIME FOR SERIOUS FUN #56

We are a thread dedicated to making losing weight a pleasant experience. We laugh, cry and talk together. We have challenges, points for staying on program, drinking our water, and exercising. We have a daily topic to join in. Our only focus is to help us realize that dieting and all that goes with it need not be unpleasant, but can be fun. Come join the fun here at Time for Serious Fun! Everyone is Welcome!

TOPICS:

Monday: Mission Monday New mission each week
Tuesday: Target Tuesday We target something to work on
Wednesday: Wednesday's Woes Our day to complain about anything and everything
Thursday: Time for Us Thursday The day set aside to pamper us!
Friday: Fabulous Lbs Down Friday. Report our losses!
Saturday: Sunny Thoughts Saturday We share stories and jokes to help us smile
Sunday: Silly Poll Sunday A new poll to give your thoughts to every week

POINTS VALUES:

STAYING ON PROGRAM IS 2 POINTS
DRINKING YOUR WATER IS 1 POINT
EXERCISING IS 1 POINT

POSTING A WTG: A WTG IS WHEN SOMETHING NON WEIGHT LOSS HAPPENS TO YOU LIKE A NEW DRESS IN A SMALLER SIZE. TO POST A WTG, USE ALL CAPS AND POST IT IN PINK. FOR EXAMPLE: WTG: I rode my bike 2 miles instead of one today.

FIRST QUARTER CHALLENGE JAN 1- MAY 1. THE MOST LBS LOST WILL WIN A $30 VISA GIFT CARD! ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MEMBERS FOR 4 MONTHS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER GIFT THOUGH ALL MAY JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
Old 02-26-2004, 06:21 AM   #2  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday so make sure you do something nice for you, manicure, pedicure, bath, a book for an hour, facial, whatever!

WRAP UP POINTS!

Susan
SandyG

YEAH FOR SUSAN! LET'S GIVE HER A GREAT BIG CHEER:

Well girlies, we decided to leave early so I won't be posting today. I will catch up points tomorrow as Jack is taking his laptop and our friends have a computer also! Say a little prayer for safe travel.

***Please pray for Pam. She and Jane are going through a tough situation together with a family member that is going to possibly rip the family apart.**

Faye

OFF TO THE LAND OF THE HOOSIER, GREAT COLLEGE BASKETBALL AND THE CHILDHOOD HOME OF YOURS TRULY! (Yes, Julie, years and years ago I WAS a child...... )
Old 02-26-2004, 07:51 AM   #3  

Good morning lovelies!

WOO HOO FOR SUE (san)
WOO HOO FOR AMANDA

You gals rock!

I managed 3 points yesterday......water is my bane these days. I just can't seem to get back up to the level I was drinking before vacation.

Faye, have a great time on your vacation! I know you're gonna knock their socks off.......Maybe Jack is going shopping for some sexy underwear too

Everyone have a super day!
Julie
Old 02-26-2004, 08:09 AM   #4  
It is what it is...

Morning ...

Faye - Have a great time in Indiana, you will be in my neck of the woods huh?
Enjoy

Amanda - Good job on the loss ... I have been doing WW faithfully since
Jan 6 of this year, and I have lost 20 pounds in about a month and half ... but I NEVER cheat and I NEVER go over my points ... I can have 24-29 per day and I usually do not go over 27 pts .... how many points can you have?
How often do you go over? Let me know if you need any help with the program, you can even pm me.... good luck!!!
I will keep Mary in my prayers

Susan - great on the 4 points!!!!

Hope you all have a great OP day ....
Old 02-26-2004, 09:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning
Faye enjoy your trip and be safe. Cari are you doing the flex points or the winning points? I did the winning points I like it cause you could bank points. So far this morning I managed to get in a samll workout this morning. Went small as not to push myself too much. Gotta run goning to kick back and read before I go to work.

sandy
Old 02-26-2004, 09:48 AM   #6  
It is what it is...

Sandy - I do the winning points program... I do not think that I would like the flex points program, I might take advantage of that alot, and misuse the points, plus I dont want to take away any of my daily points, I need them too badly, ha
Old 02-26-2004, 09:50 AM   #7  
I Can and I Will

Morning Beautifuls!!!! 4 again yesterday!! Yes Julie i will let u know what i think of the tape... i am anxious to get it and get started...lol Amanda , I willsay a prayer for you and nigel and for mary... i hope all turns out well. Faye i hope u have a wonderful vacation... Y does today seem like friday to me...lol wish it was! hahahaha anyway...i am doing my laundry... fun and exciting stuff here...lol but it needs to be done. I will do my workout after ds is done watching his movie... i feel so good... its a great feeling to want to do a workout... and i know my body will thank me for it ...lol Pam... u r in my prayers as well... i hope that whatever it is can be resolved without too much pain for anyone. Just remember to stay strong and true to yourself. I love u all... rmemeber to take care of yourselves....

Sandy
Old 02-26-2004, 12:01 PM   #8  

Good morning
Thank you all so much for the cheers, it was a wonderful thing to wake up to I have another 4 pointer planned for today.
Faye - have a wonderful time!
Pam and everyone else are in my thoughts and prayers
Old 02-27-2004, 05:28 AM   #9  

FRIDAY: Today is fabulous lbs down Friday. How are you doing?

POINTS FOR YESTERDAY:

Julie:
Susan
SandyB

Got in late last night and was totally bushed. sounds like you guys are doing fine. Keep up the good work!

Faye
Old 02-27-2004, 07:58 AM   #10  

Good morning ladies!

How is everybody doing this morning? We've had beautiful sunshine and above-freezing temps all week......it feels like it could almost be thinking about spring, but not quite. Still gotta get past "March hill" as the old timers up here call it. Once April hits, then we're allowed to start thinking the S word.

I got 3 points again yesterday. Went snowshoeing for the first time, that was fun! And way more work than just plain walking. Still low on the water. Think I'm gonna splurge on a new scale this weekend.

I watched Buff Brides last night cuz nothing else was on. I think I'm not working nearly hard enough on my exercise! Those gals were huffing and puffing......I'm doing good just to work up a light sweat.

Well, I'll chat more when others check in.

Later,
Julie
Old 02-27-2004, 08:36 AM   #11  
It is what it is...

Morning All ...

How is everyone doing? Good I hope...

Faye - Glad to hear that you made it to Indiana safely, have fun....

Julie - We have also been having great weather down here, it is supposed to get up to 58 degrees on Saturday, I will be putting on shorts, ha
Great job with getting back OP!!

Well I have a 1.5-2ish pound loss this week as you can see by my signature below, so exciting!!! Good luck to the rest of you, talk to you later ....
If I dont check back in have a great weekend!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 09:15 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning everyone!

Faye, glad that you made it alright. Hope that you have a wonderful time! Eating sucked yesterday. But I did exercise and drink water so I got something right. Pam and Mary as well eveyone here is in my prayers. Gotta run lots errands to do today. Hope that everyone has a wonderful day.

sandy
Old 02-27-2004, 09:53 AM   #13  
I Can and I Will

HELLO BEAUTIFULS!!!!! All 4 again yesterday... i really like the energy i have these days... i have some errands to run as well but i need to do my workout first, then i can go and bum. I have to be at the school because ds is in a program... so it will be fun to go and see him perform. Hope everyone is h appy and healthy... i will check back in later... lvoe u all and take care of U
Sandy
Old 02-27-2004, 12:00 PM   #14  

Good Morning!
4 points for yesterday! Ths is great.
I didn't lose anything...but I'm happy none the less. I ate terribly this week before wednesday, so staying the same is a good thing. Can't wait till next week!
I'm going home this weekend for the 1st time since January 5th. Its always weird going home after such a long time. But, there is a book I need and its only in available in Portland.
Have a good day!
Old 02-27-2004, 04:59 PM   #15  

POINTS POINTS POINTS:

julie
sandyg
sandyb
susan

am having a great time ! hope everyone is having a good day! i got huge compliments on my weight loss. my one former MALE boss told me i looked fabulous and got a hug and kiss from him!

gotta goo

faye
Closed Thread