Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 04:40 AM   #1  
Searching

Talking To Do List Tuesday 17 Feb 04

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Okay this is going to sound crazy but I went over some of my step work last night with my sponsor and then talked to a friend on the phone. I was emotionally drained by 10 pm and went to bed and woke up at midnight thirty. I had a very bad dream, I think it was my disease looking a little like Skeletor from He-Man Anyone else remember He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. In my dream he had drugged me and was going to pump me full of venom so I would embrace him again and be his queen I found all my strength and reached over to demask him underneath there was nothing, and then the laughter. I told him I would never be his queen and then I woke up. Weird huh!

Feeling a bit hungry I went in to eat and make excuses to not go to the gym Instead I swear to you I heard God talking. He was telling me to go, that it was going to be okay. The time off from the gym had helped my arm, but not to push it. Make a plan and go Chris you'll find out how good you can feel So I went and looked in my excercise log its been almost 1 month to the day since the last time I went and really lifted. I was stronger in every area except my back and that usually comes back pretty fast. I felt wonderful, and then the voice of sanity jumped back in. Twice a week for now Chris, you are still healing upper body and lower body. The rest of the time its low impact aerobics and Yoga to heal and love yourself. It just made so much sense. Wow with this yacking it probaly should be a journal entry, but I want to share my sanity with my friends.

Speaking of my friends where is Christy? Come out, come out where ever you are!

Sarah- Don't forget to love yourself and the special person you are. Let her not only watch your body grow smaller but your heart grow larger and more beautiful You a special woman.

Kat- Sounds like a lovely day Monday. Besides of the loving cleaning and excercise I want to do on my week off some hanging out and enjoying the day sounds great.

Ellis, Jenelle (healing vibes ), and Angi have a wonderful Tuesday and BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES. I love you all!

Miss Chris
Old 02-17-2004, 05:56 AM   #2  

Good morning!

I'm here, but in a rush! Yesterday was another snow day, if you can believe it. I posted, but it got lost out in cyber land somewhere and I didn't have a chance to post again. My DH stayed home from work with us yesterday and he requires entertainment. He can't just putter around the house and enjoy it like I can.

Sorry to pop in and out so quickly. If today turns into another snow day, I'll come back for a long visit. Heaven knows I have all manner of minutia to share. (I know you can't wait for that!)

Love you all!

Christy
Old 02-17-2004, 03:27 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

quickie...

Chris, that is a DISGUSTING dream!
So... when are you going to start lifting again? Yes, you'll feel SO good!

Christy... another snow day?

love and hugs to all... back later...
Old 02-17-2004, 04:46 PM   #4  
Searching

Talking Everyone is so busy!

Well thats okay

I am having an okay day besides feeling a little goofy with 2, 2 hour naps last night.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy day!
Love you
Miss Chris
Old 02-17-2004, 07:26 PM   #5  

Default hello

Hi there!

Our computer is still having issues so I am on the much slower laptop.

We're about to go out for dinner and to see Casablanca at a nice movie theater. Sort of a post-Valentine's Day date.

That was a funny dream, Chris.

Have a great evening!
Old 02-17-2004, 09:40 PM   #6  

Default Do ya think...

this post will actually make it to the board? I don't know why I'm having trouble getting my stuff to "stick" here lately!

Chris -- Hope you get your sleep schedule straightened out to maximize your enjoyment of those days off! What a creepy dream you had! Ugh...always hated Skeletor. PMS seems to have eased up, no?

Ellis -- Been bellydancing any yet? Hope everything is peachy-keen nowadays!

Kat -- Enjoy your evening out!

Angi -- To answer your question from the other day, I'm in my ninth year teaching third grade. I'm working on a master's in math education right now. never a dull moment...

Jennelle and Sarah -- Hello!

So...long day at school today. Math class tonight was okay...doesn't seem to be relating at all to what I do with third graders, but I'm keeping an open mind. Just finished typing up sub plans because I have tomorrow off! Woo-Hoo! Love it!

Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday and I'm celebrating with a trip to the gynecologist. I'm really nervous. Hate going to the doctor because I'm always scared they'll find something wrong with me. And guess what? Last year they did! This is a new doc. I decided to change because my old gyn (been with him for 10 years, two pregnancies, one hysterectomy) didn't do an examination before he released me after my surgery last year. Hmmm...you removed most of my parts, forgot that you left my ovaries, your nurse asked me at a post-op appointment how my new baby was , and you don't think that you should maybe take a li'l peek inside and make sure everything is healed?! Naaah; you'll be fine, girl. Who me, bitter? Actually, not as much as I was!

So, if you're so inclined a few prayers for a stress-free, uneventful visit wouldn't be turned down!

The good thing is that my appointment is way early in the morning and then I have the whole day to myself. No class, no children, no nuttin'! I'm not sure how I'll spend it...

Off to put on some snuggly jammies and think non-gynecological thoughts before bed.

Love ya...mean it,
Christy
Old 02-17-2004, 11:18 PM   #7  

I've had trouble posting today too. Was trying to jot some quick stuff into the journal area, and it was typing some weird letters that I was not typing. . .Freaking me out!

It was a good day. Elijah and I had a great time - I was able to get my work in with time to spare - and I HAVE A SPONSOR! We spoke on the phone and it's going to work out fine.

On plan for the second day in a row!

Just had to run in here before I did some other stuff and have got to finish cleaning the kitchen. . .

Blessings to all of you.
Closed Thread