Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 08:43 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, February 12 CHAT

Good Morning !

DH is taking Grace to the doctor, her cough is so incrediably bad and it was like it happened over night, she had to hold on to my leg and cought, poor thing, it hurt so bad but she refused to take her medicine haa kids, well I want her checked out for whooping cough just incase. I heard that is going around.

Sorry I couldn't come back in here yesterday, yes Cathy I was swamped with work and the boss is coming back some time this afternoon ick.

Lizzy..... Major hugs to you.

April, good luck on the leg/hip tests, is it sharp pains you get? you know I'm asking because I have joint problems galore, and right were your describing, I get such sharp pains I can't put any weight on my leg when it happens. Its like some one stabbing me.

Kem... great news on the $$$ just make sure you save some of your return to buy me a surprise lolol (just joshin).

Cathy and Lynnie, I'm so proud of you two for sticking to your guns (diet), I know its hard but remember this, we only have one life to live, fries, bread and brownies will be on this earth long after we are gone, lets make the most while we are here. You know for sure when we eat something that looks and smells good, we usually regret eating it afterwards b/c it really wasn't that good. I try to keep that in mind when I'm drooling over something, I say to myself, eh, it prob doesn't taste as good as I'm thinking.

Skjolden, I'm with you, I don't care how fast I lose, or how slow, I just want to lose, I'm for once in my life in no hurry and its a big plus in my behavior and my thinking and my weight loss. Good for you !!
Old 02-12-2004, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Work is really busy, but I just wanted to pop in and say and I will be back after while.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #3  
Divine Gal

Default Hello ladies

Hi Leenie. does ur daughter whooping cough or bronchotis? Thank you Leenie!!!
Hi Cathy I am so proud of you.You are doing so well.

Hi Kempy, Liz, and April.

I got up this morning ate my breakfast.Watched Xena on Oxygen channel.Then went to exercise.I am so proud of myself today....I walked 3 miles in all. With a total amount time of 1 hr and 5 mins ( thats including doing exercises with handweights).I don't know what it is I just had alot of energy today.I felt the muscles in my arms today; they are getting big Well I will be back later...Dh and I are going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean for the second time in the past two months.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 02-12-2004, 12:38 PM   #4  

Good morning everyone

Just dropping in to say hi.....it's a beautiful day here.....blue sky & sunny. I already sat at the light box & now am going to have breakfast & coffee.
See you later.

April
Old 02-12-2004, 02:52 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi April, good to see you

Lynnie, congrats on the exercise, wow, your really doing wonderful. DD goes to the doctor in about 2 hours, we will find out then what she has. Most kids get shots for whooping cough but I'm not sure if she had it, and I'd rather be safe than sorry since there's been an outbreak here recently. Thanks !!

Catch you all later ~
Old 02-12-2004, 03:00 PM   #6  

Good Afternoon Chickadees!

It is a crazy busy day around here and all I want to do is play on the internet and check in with my 3fc buddies!

Leenie - have you heard from dh yet as to what the doc said about Little Gracie? I sure hope she is ok and that he something to make her much better! And as always girlie, THANKS for all the encouragment!

Lynnie - YOU GO GIRL!!!! Look at all that exercise you are doing! I am so impressed! and I am honestly SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! hey? don't ya just love that Pirates of the Caribbean movie! I loved it! did you see "Radio" yet? it was very good!

April - so at least we know who has stolen the sun! It's you! I think we saw some sun a week ago, but I can barely remember. No wait, maybe on Sunday. It finally let up on the rain a little but it is cloudy and grey and ohhhhhhhh so windy! brrrrrrr and it's suppose to start raining again in the morning. Please catch some sunrays for me girlie!

I went and walked for 45 minutes during lunch!

Last night we had 91 teenagers show up in the pouring down rain for the Valentine's Banquet. We had 30 adults there helping. It was WILD! I like when we do a nice sweet romantic Valentine dinner for them, but it was not one of those nights. They got their food according to mystery songs they picked, and would get 3 items at a time, so like they might end up with some corn, a toothpick and some choc pudding all at one time, and they had to figure out how to eat their stuff with just a toothpick. Some didn't get a napkin or their drink until the 5th round. I know it sounds like fun, but with the younger teenagers that kind of stuff just makes them WILD. The older ones were like "Miss Cathy would you pleeeeeeeeeeease just bring me some food?" (they know the ones to beg! - I'm such a softie) LOL

Leenie - you asked earlier this week what we were gonna do for Valentines Day. Well last night somebody asked us that too and we both just looked at each other like we didn't even know that we SHOULD plan anything. We talked about it a little on the way home, and dh started talking about how we are just too busy these days and how we need to just stop and spend some time alone. And then of course, we went on to talking about how WILD the night had been!

Sooooooooo, right before lunch today, I called dh and asked him what he is doing on Saturday and he said nothing that he absolutely has to and I said "why don't we just spend the whole day together?" He was tickled that I asked. He was like ... what about this and what about that? and I told him it could all just wait (which is very much not like me!) and that we needed to just spend the time together bumming around, doing nothing, or doing whatever. He has already called me back twice saying ... you wanna do this or go there? too cute! I think I made his day! and I really do need to spend the day with him too.

Sooooooooo I have no idea what we will end up doing, but whatever it is, we will be doing it together.

Am I rambling yet?

I gotta get back to work *sigh*

Where's the rest of our gang?

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-12-2004, 03:58 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

No I haven't seen "Radio" yet... I heard it was good.All my shows come on tonight.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cathy, have fun no matter what it is. We never plan anything that day
Old 02-12-2004, 05:03 PM   #9  
CIN

Default boo

Cathy
'Take him to Home Depot and pack a lunch!
Cin
Old 02-12-2004, 08:06 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Cin, what are they teaching you at WW ?
Old 02-12-2004, 09:35 PM   #11  
CIN

Hi
I was just making some suggestions for Valentines Day....my hubby walks around in "awe" at Home Depot........so Ithought it might be a FUN thing for him to do!(stay a while...pack lunch)

How is litlte one Leens? What did Dr say?

Cin
Old 02-13-2004, 09:38 AM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Thanks for asking Cin, she has a cold, its not in her lungs so we just have to watch out. He gave her some meds so hopefully it will help. Poor thing was up coughing so hard again last night puking at the same time.

But kids are troopers.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:39 AM   #13  

Morning Cin - you are too funny! I am almost positive we will end up at Home Depot at some point during the day!

what have you been up to little lady???

hugs,
cathy
Closed Thread