Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2001, 10:39 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Angry

Here we go.....
I'm not looking forward to weighing. That's the wrong attitude, I know.

Good Luck!

Tina 134 personal goal
Old 03-29-2001, 10:31 AM   #2  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Just dropping in to wish everyone good luck today. I am not going to make WI today as my brother will be leaving to go back home (out of state) and we will be spending the day with them. I don't think I would have done great this week. Went a bit off program with everything going on this week. Oh well it's a new week and I WILL do well this coming week. Have a great day everybody.......Sis
Old 03-29-2001, 12:57 PM   #3  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Well, I guess I am the first one to check in with my results.... and I hope ya'll don't follow my lead! I was up 2lbs. But honestly, that just doesn't seem right. I guess there are a lot of things that I could blame it on (TOM, Chinese food, etc). I would have thought that I would have maintained. Oh well! Just need to stick with it this week, and hopefully the 2lbs will be off by next week, and maybe some more!

Hope everyone has a great WI today!

Jules
restart stats: 171.5/169/157(ww)/150(personal)
Old 03-29-2001, 06:13 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Good Afternoon,
Sis, you'll get 'em next week. I'd miss too if my brother (if I had one) was leaving.

Jules---It has to be that Chinese food. They should make a diuretic kind. I can't stay away from the stuff.
Don't worry, next week those pounds will fall off.

I stayed the same for the 3rd time! Tammy, I think I've caught what you used to have. he..he..

I hope everyone has good luck.
Tina
Old 03-29-2001, 10:16 PM   #5  
Susan

Good Evening,

It wasn't a good day. I'm up 2 pounds. I figured I would be. However, I'm feeling like I'm going to spiral down. Today was a stressful day and I ate because of stress.

Jules, I'm sure the Chinese food has a lot to do with it. It makes me retain lots of fluid. I try to eat it early in the week so I have time to get rid of it.

Sis, hope you enjoyed your brother's stay. I can guarantee that I won't have gone either.

Tina, sorry you stayed the same. Maybe next week will be your week. It'll be nice having the extra help at work.

Happy Thursday!

Susan
Old 03-29-2001, 10:24 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Susan,
I'm so sorry you had a stressful day. Those seem to be more numerous than good ones sometimes.
Don't let it get to you. You'll get rid of those pounds in no time.
We are in this for the long haul. Look at me, I just can't get motivated. I can't lose. I'm afraid that I'll just go up when the scales do move.

I am not journaling. That always helps me. I think that I'm just too busy. Well, if I want to get to losing again, I'd better get up and grab the pen and journal.

Have a good evening!

Tina
Old 03-29-2001, 10:38 PM   #7  
Susan

Thanks Tina,

I started the group to help keep me motivated. It has helped alot. I tend to put more pressure on myself about my weight. I know that it comes off slowly. I wish it came off as fast as I put it on (don't we all )

I need to be better about journaling too. I have a WW journal on my palm pilot but I think I need to write it too. Tomorrow my goal is going to be drink my water and journal as well as stay within my point range.

The scale will go down. Maybe you hit a plateau. Have you taken your measurements? I know that sometimes you lose inches instead of pounds.

You can do it!!!

Susan
Old 03-29-2001, 11:20 PM   #8  
start your engines!

Default is it the weather?

Hi gals!

Well the week was a hard one for me too-I stayed the same, (surprisingly) I had pie and Chili's (chips and salsa--I stayed away from the margaritas though.)
Hopefully we'll all have a good WI next week!
Seeya!
Old 03-30-2001, 08:29 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Race
It's nice to find someone else who loves the chips and salsa--and you're not even a Texan!!!

Tina
Old 03-30-2001, 09:08 PM   #10  

Chips and salsa! YUMMY!!!!!!

Tina, I stayed the same again. I really don't like it when that happens, but I'm glad that it wasn't a gain. Still stuck at -18. I guess that's better than +18, right?

One of these years!!!!!

I am so glad that it is Friday.
Old 03-30-2001, 09:24 PM   #11  
Dropping so I can TTC

Aunt Flo arrived this morning for her monthly visit and the witch brought a 1.6# gain with her I am not happy about it, but the only thing I can do is carry on.

As I type this, I have some WW Veggie Lasanga cooking (from the week 9 recipe card). This is my first time trying it. I will let you know what I think of it.

I will journal everything (I did NOT journal last weekend--bad girl). REPEAT I will jouurnal EVERYTHING!

I will get my exercise back up to 4-5 times a week. I will be starting a Firm Basics rotation doing a FIRM tape 3 times a week and altering it with Cardio and yoga

I will try one new thing a week (this week is the sugar free jello)

Here is to a butt kicking week!
Old 03-30-2001, 10:37 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

I'll start by saying that I like what Jill says. I will try one new thing a week, also.
I want to know about that lasagna!

As of today-----I don't think y'all want me to give a grand total this time. We've never had a gain instead of a loss. So, if I don't post it, maybe it didn't happen??? Sure.

I was having a good day until this evening. Boy my stomach is so upset. The only thing I can think of is the french onion soup that I had for lunch. I think I'll stay away from that for a while. I get it once in a while for a treat. Well, it was no treat tonight. I'd better get back to the bathroom.

Tina
Old 03-31-2001, 08:28 PM   #13  
Susan

As a matter of fact, I was at Chili's yesterday for the chips and salsa. However, I did have the margaritas too. Now wasn't that good since I gained this week.

We'll all have a better week next weigh in!!

Susan
Closed Thread