South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 07:57 PM   #1  

Default Diet Coke on Phase 1

Hi, I just started Phase One 5 days ago and have already lost 5 pounds.... Anyway, I was sick and tired of drinking water and had a Diet Coke during dinner tonight, do you think that will screw things up??? Other than that I have been 100 percent with the meals.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:15 PM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Angry

Hey bayrea, per the book p-49 diet is ok if you can't have water all the time. Not a lot of them but every now and then should be fine. I would try to drink de-caff though if you can. I have not drank a coke in years I struggle with sweet tea. But I just make sugar free lemonade when I need something real bad. Hope this helps and congrats on your loss so far.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:36 AM   #3  
I got Madonna tickets!

Hi bayrea,

I will be starting Phase 2 on Monday, and for the past two weeks of Phase 1 I have had a Diet Coke (or three) at least every day. I lost ten pounds in the first two weeks, so it hasn't seemed to effect me all tha tmuch. Granted, your body might absorb it differently, but for me it's fine. I have not cut out caffeine at all.

Just adding my own experience...

Jenn.
Closed Thread