Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 01:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/245/174

Height: 5'10

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 5

ok - this is my first stab at a new thread, and I don't think that my last one took.

Hope you are all doing well. I had a real good weekend. Worked out and stayed on program. It is nice to get a jump start on the progress for a new week rather than starting out in the hole!

My goal this week is to plan all meals and snacks for the day and to write it down!

Dan
Old 02-02-2004, 02:01 PM   #2  

great goal dan. i write down everything i put in my mouth. it seems to help me stay op. i too have to plan my meals from day to day and it too helps. great going this weekend.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:18 PM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Guys,

Dan, thanks for setting up the new thread. I've been off with my sick son and didn't get a chance to get on here and post.

I maintained again this last week. 250.5 I haven't been giving 100% to the cause, so I am just glad I didn't gain.

My goal for this week is to get a full 8 hours of rest each night. I've been getting back into the old habit of staying up until 11 or midnight and it's killing me in the morning. That then leads me to not eat a good breakfast and feel so worn out. I am going to be on goal of going to bed by 10 or 10:30 at the latest!

Water is good and so is the late night eating.

I'll be better as I am back to work!

Chachee
Old 02-03-2004, 08:29 AM   #4  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone. Just wanted you to know that I am still here. I shall pop back in after work. Chachee I hope your little guy is better.

Kathy.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:30 AM   #5  

Hi, all

I'm suffering through a cold this week. Water and night eating have been good w/ me. Writing everything down is going well, too.

I snuck a peek at the scale this morning (one of my "undeclared" goals is to weight myself only weekly). I'm down a couple of pounds from last weigh-in on Saturday morning, so I'm starting to see some real progress.

Be well, all

Dan
Old 02-03-2004, 10:32 AM   #6  

Hey, Chequitagirl:

are they as nuts about women's basketball in your town as they are in Hartford area? I think the big game is on Thursday!

db
Old 02-03-2004, 10:57 AM   #7  

other people are pretty nuts about the game. as for me i am but only for elementary ball, because my daughter is a cheerleader.
chach i hope your son is feeling better.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:58 AM   #8  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning everyone.

The little man is better. He was feeling well enough to be a little bit out of control when we went to get our taxes done last night. Grrr.... Then I found out he didn't have a nap and felt bad because he did extremely well for no nap. Did that make sense?

I was in bed last night at 9:45 and got out of bed at 6:15. My son was away at 4:30, but I pushed my hubby out of bed to get him since he has to be at work by 6:00.

My neck is killing me! I slept wrong on it. I think tonight, in addition to taking a cold pill, I will take a muscle relaxer and see if that loosens things up. Side to side movements are fine, it's the up and down that kills me.

Was I the only one who watched the Superbowl and missed the whole halftime incident? I had no clue and everyone at my house was watching and no one saw what happened at that show where someone exposed themselves. Hmmm...sounds a little staged to me.

Back to work and glad everyone is doing well. Lucky, check in when you have a minute. Dan, I hope you feel better along with myself. Chequita, how are you?

Chach
Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 AM   #9  

Chach: I missed it (I was in kitchen fixing dinner). My daughter (age 12) was the only one who saw it, and she didn't say anything!

Cold is moving from my head down to my chest. Thank goodness! The nose was getting awfully sore. By tomorrow, I'll be complaining about the incessant coughing

Gotta start pushing the water. I've been doing very well re eating the past several days. I'm very optimistic as to Saturday's results.

Be well, all

Dan

Last edited by dannyb; 02-04-2004 at 10:42 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-04-2004, 10:49 AM   #10  

dannyb hope you get to feeling better. i had wi last night and am down 4.5 lbs. from last week and 32 total lbs. got to go for now. will check in later.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:49 PM   #11  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

Chequita, congrats on the big weight loss! That's wonderful. Keep up the great work.

Dan, I hope you feel better. I guess the plus side of having a cold is that you don't really feel like eating! Good luck on your weigh in.

Things are pretty good here. Not much going on at all. Food has been good. Snacking more than I would like to, but that will pass.

Talk to you later.

Chach
Old 02-05-2004, 11:13 AM   #12  

Chequita: you are doing great! Keep it up.

Thanks for the well wishes, Chequita & Chach. I am feeling MUCH better today.

Dan
Old 02-05-2004, 11:28 AM   #13  

dan i'm glad to hear that you are feeling better today. it is raining here and cold. could be worse, it could be snowing. hope everyone has a great day.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:54 AM   #14  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning, Dan and Chequita! Hey, I am happy it's snowing up here finally. It's almost 30 outside and it feels like summer compared to the -30 we had almost a week ago! I'm ready to break out the shorts and margaritas!

I made a wonderful chicken stiry fry last night with pea pods, water chestnuts, broccoli, sesame seeds and a soy sauce/rice vinegar sauce. Yummy. I didn't have much rice and saved a bunch for today at lunch. Well, I tried to save a bunch, buy my hubby and his friend really liked it!

Weigh in is tomorrow for me. I'll jump on here and get the new thread started tomorrow morning once I get here to work!

Have a great day everyone!

Chach
Old 02-05-2004, 12:21 PM   #15  

chach the stir fry sounds delish. good luck on wi. check in with you later.
Closed Thread