Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 01:30 PM   #1  

Default University Student needs a weight loss buddy!

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this site yesterday cause I need some renewed motivation to reach my weight loss goal. I have already lost 60lbs but I have 50 more to go. I have recently had some set backs and would love to hear some tips on how to keep truckin'. If anyone wants to buddy up I would be greatful.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #2  

Hi there!

I am not a college student.....but I went to college! Great job on the 60 pounds you have already lost. :coah:

I have lost 30 and would like to lose 20 more. Do you walk a lot? The university I went to .........you had to walk everywhere! It was the best for helping me keep off what I had lost. I was always heavy then lost 60 pounds about the time I went to college. I have since gained it all back and am working on losing it for the second time in my life. And hopefully the last!

Let me know if I can help. I will keep in touch and tell you to walk/study/behave yourself....whatever helps!

Sunny.......age 29 again and again and again!
Closed Thread