Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 12:47 PM   #1  

Thumbs down Seven DAys Clear

It has been seven days since I last binged. I am scared. I know "something" will happen to make me choose to shove all I feel down. It always does. I am proud of myself. I had a good weekend with my eating, my husband was home and I still did well. I always seem to eat so much junk when he is home.
Anyway, I am tickled to have seven days under my belt. It is almost a record. I hope everyone has a great day today.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:29 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Kings child, you go, girl!! You can do this! Just take it one day at a time.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:26 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

One Day At A Time. You can do it!
Old 01-19-2004, 03:46 PM   #4  

Default One Day at a Time

Kings Child, 7 days is AWESOME!

My sponsor just sent me an email. Her life is going very well right now and she shared that, pre-OA, she would wait for "the other shoe to drop".

Her sponsor told her that HP only has one shoe. So there is no other.

If one day at a time is too much, take it one hour, one minute, one moment at a time. Seek out your HP when it gets tough - he/she is there for you.

I'm rooting for ya!
Old 01-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #5  

BIG congratulations on your seven days! Isn't is a wonderful feeling?! Right now I am at Day 11 and feeling on top of the world.

I like what Kat said about the other shoe...go with it!

Christy
Old 01-20-2004, 10:58 AM   #6  
Searching

Default Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatSLP
Kings Child, 7 days is AWESOME!

My sponsor just sent me an email. Her life is going very well right now and she shared that, pre-OA, she would wait for "the other shoe to drop".

Her sponsor told her that HP only has one shoe. So there is no other.

If one day at a time is too much, take it one hour, one minute, one moment at a time. Seek out your HP when it gets tough - he/she is there for you.

I'm rooting for ya!
I had to say this again because what Kat said is PERFECT WELCOME If you are looking for a group of ladies who understand, please join us in our daily thread!

Miss Chris
Closed Thread