Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 10:05 PM   #1  
Tig
Gotta RUN!

Thumbs down Running Thread

Hi Danny, Eric and Stella - dear Cyber Running Companions!
I was VERY impressed by your determination to brave ZERO degree weather! Ten minutes in CT time is more than equal to the 70 minutes that we were out today for a four mile walk. (a proven fact) I have already developed sissy Flamingo Pink FL blood - I was in triple layers for our almost 50 degree weather. My excuse is that the wind was blowing out of the north.

Tomorrow is 2.5 minutes run, 2.5 minutes walk for 10 reps. DH said if you'd like to see our running plan, here's the URL:
http://www.tig-goph.com/runplan.htm

and tig-goph.com is our website.

This is definitely the time of year that the Snow Birds in Florida watch the Weather Channel and say "Glad we're here." Speaking of which... I saw a bumper sticker that I want. It said When I retire, I'm going to move up north and drive slow.
Closed Thread