Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2001, 05:48 PM   #1  

Angry

Hi everyone! I have been reading this message board for quite some time. I figured it was about time I join and get posting. I am starting the ww 123 at home plan tomorrow. I know I will need all the support I can get. I know they have the winning points out now but I have seen such great results in others using the 123 plan I figure why change. Anyway, I just wanted to hi.
Old 03-25-2001, 08:09 PM   #2  
start your engines!

Default Hi there!

Hi emmy!

Glad to have you join us! This is a great board and everyone is so friendly! I know you'll find a regular group to post with--there is a ww at home thread too. I am in the new program but have used the 123 also. I wish you luck and just want you to feel free to get in touch with me anytime ( use my profile or send me a private message if you like) I admire you for starting--I know that can be the hardest part! Good for you

Good luck this week!
U can do it!
Old 03-25-2001, 10:17 PM   #3  

Default thanks

Race84,Thanks for the encouragement. Starting is the hardest part. I am sure I will be coming here with many questions. And most important I will be coming here to find motivation to keep going. I figure with good support I will win this war with my weight once and for all. No more putting it off, I am gonna get this weight off slowly but surely. Thanks for the reply. It really helps to know I am not alone in this weightloss battle.
Old 03-26-2001, 12:38 PM   #4  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Emmy 32,
You are definitely not alone. Do your best each day and keep in touch. We're all aiming for success.
Good luck!
Old 03-26-2001, 05:07 PM   #5  

Default doing good

I am so proud of myself. I have been really good today. I have had supper and still have some points so that is pretty good for a first day. I hope everyone else is doing well today too. The support on this page is great.
Closed Thread