Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 08:13 PM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Talking Lowcarbers! ???# Starting fresh!!

I guess that thigs are a bit messed up and well I guess that it forgot that i havenot been here for 3 months.

this means a new start again!!

Day 7 OP and g oing strong. Pat I guess that we are still here and so are you Kina. I sure hopt that some of the old glas also come back. If I can show my face after a total backslide then so can they!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 06:36 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

well hey girl, way to go on teh OPdom, Sorry I have not checked in!
I was doing awesome until Friday then fell.
But I am rareing to go!

Where are the rest of you?
Check in we have a fresh new year to meet our goals!
Old 01-11-2004, 11:14 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

I think Kina got lost on the way to the coop. she always had a problem finding us. she would link the the thread not the forum then search. i hope she finds up. after the crash. i do hope that all the gals find their way back. I had a controled fall yesterday it was with burrito shells for my chicken wraps and boy were they good I need to find a low carb wrap or use low carb mis to make low carb wraps. that is an idea!! manybe i can find a recipe for that.
Old 01-11-2004, 11:18 AM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

Pat get back on the bus we are driving to OPness, starting this week i will be exercising. I am ready and just jumping in my seat ready to go!
come on girl!! If I can do this at my current weight ready to bust at the seams then you can do it. Like when we first started this thread I am ready to drop this fat suit. I see it coating my body like a big coat. I wish I could just take it off but I know it will not get off that easy it is going to take hard work. I am ready how about YOU????
Old 01-13-2004, 05:39 AM   #5  
Work in Progress

Oh Sue music to my ears!
I am happy to report that I worked out yesterday! I want to make my goal this year. I have been reading about people who have done this. Lost 100# in 1 year. That works out to 2 # + a week! Yes girl I am ready!
Yes I miss everyone!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:13 PM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

Would you believe I found Dana's email??? I did send her out a howel for a come back!!!

I am doing good not great but good!!!

no exercise yet but i certainly want to be heading out soon!!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:10 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

Hey girl I am checking in daily, worked out 2 times so far this week. eating right and water too.
Gosh I hope Dana comes back I really miss her! Pam too, melody, kina, Lee,
The bus has alot of empty seats!

Keep striving Sue. I really want to be 100# less in a year!
Old 01-15-2004, 10:10 PM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

I need to see if I still have Pams email. I think I have lees!! I may have melody too. I hope kina finds us I do not have hers. by the way I do not have yours either i have one old one.

I am eating good. faux pizza today, drinking is better but still no exercise.

I am working tonight but I am really tired. and do not know how I am going to make it. but I guess I had better go and get to work. lots of coffee!!! and then a few more coffees!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 05:54 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

Well way to go! Sounds like you are getting a handle on the eating! The working out will come! I have found that I have to be a little more flexable. Getting a little in is better than none at all! Today will be hard as I have made 2 cakes for work. I will attempt to not endulge and stick with salad(no pizza). my e-mail address is [email protected] . Hope you made it through the night
Old 01-16-2004, 04:29 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

you are in my mailing list now!! thanks.

I had to work overnight and did not get home till 10:30 am I did get some sleep and when i woke I was munching on a few bad things untill I got to eat some great faux pizza!! Now I am good.

I am going away this weekend and have bought a bunches a bars and a few shakes. so I will be farting like a horse but golden for eating.

So girl how did you do with the eating today???
Old 01-16-2004, 07:39 PM   #11  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

I can never keep up with your girls! I found you! After the site crashed I got lost because I kept going back to the last thread but you all had already moved on. I can't say that I am OP on the LC but I can say proudly that I have been exercising daily. Actually DH did not get me out of bed this morning so I didn't get on my trainer. So I will have to do it tonight before bed. But, in truth, it doesn't look like it is going to get done.

So anyhow now that i have found you girls once again...I have put in my 2 cents and will visit often.

Hugs & Smiles, Corina
Old 01-16-2004, 08:31 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

Oh my gosh look at you both!

Well today was in the toilet food wise. But back on track!

Gosh I don't miss the night shift! Way to go on teh eating! Looks like you are planning the meals.

Kina A huge hug girl! WOrking out is a great thing to keep being dedicated too. So how have you been?
You'll have to catch us up.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:57 PM   #13  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Hi Pat! Hi Sue!

Today is a new day and already I can see it isn't going to happen. My daughter has a spaghetti supper and silent auction to benefit the school band. I have to go and show my support, of course. That is okay I really feel that getting on my elliptical trainer is doing me some good.

Lots happening here. Before the crash I had mentioned that the cotton season ended in early October which was a nice break. But once I stopped working I wasn't getting my workouts anymore so the pounds started to creep up on me. I am back at the office and soon to start the spring semester. This semester I will be taking mostly online courses only because my youngest daughter has to have regular visits with her cardiologist and pediatrician. Yea, last November she was diagnosed with Fifth Disease which has been spreading like a wild fire. Well anyway it turned out she didn't have that she had a rare disease called Kawasaki's Disease. Science does not know how children get it. Bottom line it targets the damage to the heart. Luckily we caught in time and she is doing good. But she can't do the regular every day things most kids do her age. Besides that we are planning on a 15 dance for our oldest daughter. She will be 15 November 2005 and we have gotten a jumpstart on the planning. Which brings me HERE!

November 2005 is a long ways from today but I have plenty of extra weight to shed. My goal is to be at goal by then. I know I can do it; if only I can stop making excuses and get on the wagon. So that is why I bargained with myself to atleast exercise daily if nothing more. Basically I don't want to be the fat mom in the pics. Also I want to wear something nice not your basic shower curtain dress.

So here I am!

Hugs & Smiles, Kina
Old 01-18-2004, 06:35 AM   #14  
Work in Progress

Good morning everyone! Well yesterday was OK but I'd a kille someone for something sweet. This was my pay back for completely falling off the bus on Friday. It is amazing that I think that it will be different this time! The outcome was "this" every other time, but it will be different this time! Today will be flushing the fluid out of my system and see if Friday did any permenant damage. It should be warm enough today to do some snowshoeing around the back yard. That should burn some calories.

Kina, I am sorry about your daughter having K. D. , I know that I read an article about it. I can't bring any of it to mind, the name just stuck with me. What is a 15 dance?

Hey Sue how goes it?
Old 01-19-2004, 05:00 AM   #15  
Work in Progress

Well i am starting a 5 day OP challenge for myself! food, water and exercise! 5 days!
Got back on tract yesterday. Rethinking my weekely treat/relaxation which involves bad carbs. ususally on fri. pm I go to a coffee shop then to saketts. I was thinking yesterday that I almost felt like i had a hangover. Am going to try an experiment this friday. See if it changes.

How are you girls doing?

Miss the other women!
Closed Thread