Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #1  

Angry Happy to see the site back up !

I'm glad to see the site back up and running. I was depressed when I saw the notice that the server had crashed. Glad to see it was not totally gone!

Hope all repairs go as expected and not too costly! It would like be loosing an old friend if it was not albe to be repaired. I find myself looking forward to checking the site to see if the sucess and stories everyone has.

I'll say a prayer to the computer god that everything stays up and running. LOL

Last edited by Ditzy Blonde; 01-07-2004 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:19 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

WOW!!! this was not pretty, but we're almost completely back in business. i tried the chat yesterday. twice. and was booted off both times, after having a great time yacking away. one of the things i do best!!!

support group tonight. i think the topic will be a review of what went well for us over the holidays and what didn't go so well. and what we need to do to get on track.

thoughts??? hmmm. sounds like a good thread for the forum. i'd better start it up!!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 09:01 PM   #3  
Hang In There

Jiff, I know that this is the old version of the site, will this be the one we stick with, or will we get the old new one. The one that let us do the fun things?

Also as moderator, do you have everyone's email addy so we can still stay in touch if this happens again?

I'm feeling really bad tonight. I told ole Alvin I was glad I know that nothing was wrong with my heart, cause I felt just like I did when I made him take me to the hospital. But I'm trying to ignore it so maybe it will go away.

Talked to the people with the drug study and it's been posponed until the end of this month.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:56 PM   #4  

um, Barb?

Shouldn't you call your doctor and let him know how you feel? Like now?

please?

peach
Old 01-08-2004, 11:53 PM   #5  
Old Cackler

barb???? what's going on here??? what have i missed???

but to answer your questions... here's what i understand, so far. yes. this is the forum. 6 weeks of posts were irretrievably lost. some of the newer features didn't make it to the temporary server, but should be back as suzanne migrates to the newest server, which should be finished sometime over the weekend [i think].

and you have raised a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION about the email addresses.

I DON'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!

SO, if anyone wants to send me a pm with their addys... i'll put you into my email. the few that i had were stored in my PM list, so they were not accessible.

now, barb... once again.. what's going on?????
Old 01-10-2004, 12:53 AM   #6  
For my HEALTH...

Talking What a Relief!!!

Wow it was like losing a bunch of new friends when my Browser told me That website may no longer exist !! when I typed in www.3fatchicks.com

I was particularly concerned because since I am relatively new here I don't have anyone's "Real" e-mail addresses and I would have no way to contact anyone.

But what a relief that it was just a Bad Dream and it is behind us now. I was feeling sorry for those who just had the surgery and were cut off just when they needed this site most.

Bye for now. Thanks POOKIE
Closed Thread