Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Today's Laugh

Hiya all. A friend sent me this and I found it pretty darned funny.

New Drugs for Women!!!!

D A M M I T O L

Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to **** for up to 8 hours.

ST. M O M'S W O R T

Plant extract that treats Mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to six hours.

E M P T Y N E S T R O G E N

Highly effective suppository that eliminates melancholy by enhancing the memory of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.

P E P T O B I M B O

Liquid silicone for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increase breast size, decrease intelligence, and improve flirting skills.

D U M E R O L

When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low I.Q. causing enjoyment of Country Western music.

F L I P I T O R

Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

M E N I C I L L I N

Potent antibiotic for women. Increases resistance to such lines as, "You make me want to be a better person ... can we get naked now?"

B U Y A G R A

Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency and duration of spending spree.

Extra Strength BUY-ONE-ALL

When combined with Buyagra, can cause an indiscriminate buying frenzy so severe the victim may even come home with a Donnie Osmond CD or a book by Dr. Laura.

J A C K A S S P I R I N

Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary or phone number.

A N T I-T A L K S I D E N T

A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers.

S E X C E D R I N

More effective than Excedrin in treating the "Not now, dear, I have a headache," syndrome.

R A G A M E T

When administered to a husband or boyfriend, provides the same irritation as ragging on him all weekend, saving the woman the time and trouble of doing it herself.
Old 10-31-2003, 06:02 PM   #2  

Can we buy in bulk?

peach
Old 10-31-2003, 06:12 PM   #3  

LOL!

I copies this and shared it! Too funny!

Kel
Old 10-31-2003, 08:01 PM   #4  
Livin' La Vida Loca

Funny!
Old 11-01-2003, 06:41 AM   #5  
she who must be obeyed