Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking BOOO! Daily Chat October 31st

Happy Halloweenie Everyone
Old 10-31-2003, 09:47 AM   #2  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Default HAPPY HALLOWE'EN

At work today til 3 when I leave early to attend a funeral! I am dressed in black so everyone thinks this is for hallowe'en!

Some workmates are dressed up today which is very funny! My team mate is wearing a blonde plastic wig with little pigtails (this is a pretty big guy we're talking about)...I lent him some of my lipstick (unfortunately did not have the bright red with me today!)...and he borrowed some clip on earrings from someone so he looks darned funny.

I have a couple pair of funny glasses (purple plastic pair with a big shnoz with black hair sticking out, and orange plastic pair with big green bulbous nose with blood on it)....they go with everything. I have the purple pair ready to whip on if anyone should come to see me...have lent out the orange pair (I don't look good in orange!).

Eating cheese curds at my desk for breakfast and drinking my decaf. Yesterday's feeding frenzy seems to be over - I ended up eating around 2-3 oz of madacamia nuts, decaf w/cream and 4 strawberries before going out to awards ceremony for ds. Luckily I was way more in control cuz after the presentations there were HUGE SLABS OF CAKE AND LEMONADE offered as refreshments...nothing low carb in sight. The cake/icing smelled really good, but I can honestly say I had absolutely no urge to eat any, even tho it was offered to me several times!

Still in ketosis....and scale is being coopertive today so that is very good going into the weekend. Will have to make sure I still inhale all my water and supplements. Anyone here taking l-carnitine? Have been considering adding this to my "repertoire"

Starprincess: how's the costume? Ready for tonight I hope? Anyone else dressing up at work or at home tonight? I am hoping to stay in as oldest takes youngest around (middle child off to friends for trick or treating and sleepover). Hope I don't run out of candy!

Froufy
Old 10-31-2003, 10:38 AM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

Happy Halloween!!

Froufy: Your work place sounds so fun!! I miss working in an office. Our office closed, and now we all work out of our homes, which obviously has it benefits, but I do miss human interaction during the day! So, I'm wearing a Halloween T-shirt and socks, and the only person enjoying it is my dog! But, I am flying home today, so I'll get to venture out into the world today!

I'm pretty happy with my eating and exercise this week. My only downfall was that I made some of the chocolate mousse. I ate WAY more of it than I should. I honestly didn't think I would like it that much... Boy! Was I wrong! That is some very tasty stuff, but I won't be making it again for a long time. If I have stuff like that around, I just eat way too much of it. I don't have control, so my solution is to just not have it around.

I actually started exercising more faithfully this week. I'm starting really slow, but I guess something is better than nothing.

Have a great Halloween!!

Take care,
Jina
Old 10-31-2003, 11:37 AM   #4  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Morning everyone-

I'm off work today and home with dh and dd. I'm taking dd to work so I can show her off and then we're coming home to carve our big pumpkin.

Scale is cooperating this morning for me as well in spite of the fact that I was a total idiot and didn't even realize it last night. We went to Azteca as planned and got the All you can eat Tacos - no tortilla - and ate until I was full. The bad news is that I ordered a Raspberry Margarita - the first alcoholic drink I've had in 3 years as well. I was so excited I could have one that I completely forgot about it containing plenty of carbs!! What a senior moment!!

I didn't think about it until it dawned on me in the bathroom this morning and I just shook my head at myself.

It was really good... really, really good..... and still in Ketosis so I hope no harm done. Sheesh I can't believe I did that.

I stopped ordering Margaritas about 6 months before I got pg with dd. And, I've either been pg or nursing since then until now.. so I was so excited.

Oh well life goes on.

Have a great halloween everyone!! I'll check in later tonight.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:46 AM   #5  
Head Princess

Default Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone!

It sounds like everyone's having a good day or is going to. I think I'm ready for tonight. I did my nails last night and they are now 1/2 an inch longer than I'm used to so typing today on my little laptop is quite an adventure!

I'm bummed because I havent been able to make that scale needle move this week. I'm wondering if it's a combination of TOM and starting a new exercise program. I'm noticing that my clothes are looser so that's good. I lost my measuring tape so I need to go get one and get back to keeping track of my measurements.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-31-2003, 12:01 PM   #6  
reaching my goals

My scale hasn't moved since Sunday so I'm a little disappointed. I had planned to give out spider, bat, and skull rings tonight but have been invited to dinner and a movie with a neighbor and some of her friends. I'm gonna be good as I'm hoping for a loss by Monday. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable evening.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:17 PM   #7  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

I am on today! I am down another 1.5 pounds and exceeded my Halloween goal by 1.5 pounds! Here is a list of my short term goals:

1) 3.5 pounds left for the Thanksgiving Challenge
2) 6 pounds to get to virgin Fat territory (169)
3) 15 pounds to get to my wedding weight (160)

I am shooting for 160 by New years eve! I turn 37 on New Years day and I really want to be at my wedding weight then!

Well, gotta run and get ready for DS's Halloween party at school! Then home to carve pumpkins!

HUGS!!
Closed Thread