In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Funky Friday

Hi Guys ITS FRIDAY
and According to WW i'm down 1.6 wooohooooo
where is everyone?
bbl
Old 10-24-2003, 11:44 AM   #2  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Well, I may not be everyone, but I'm here.

Let's ROCK this thread today!!!

Question of the day: What was your most embarrassing moment ever? NO such thing as holding back or TMI, now...just let it all hang out!

For me, I was rushing to go to a final in college. I was in such a tizzy to get there that I got out of my car, locked it, and shut the door before realizing that my keys were still in the ignition and that my car was still running, and almost out of gas. Sad thing is, that's not even the embarrassing part. A was all agitated and pacing around my car trying to figure out what to do, and this guy comes walking up. He asks if everything is ok. I said no, it isn't ok, I just locked my keys in the car and it's still running and I have a final and I'm about to run out of gas. He gave me a very strange look, reached in the open driver's side window, and pulled the lock of my car up. Ok, that was the embarrassing part.

Now someone top that!

Other than embarrassing stuff, I'm glad I can finally post. It's conference week, and I've had to be in every morning by 7:00 to conference with working parents. I'm kind of glad because it gets me up and on my way with no lollygagging. Otherwise I'd putter around until 8:15 or so and not really get any more or less done...maybe I should go in at 7:00 every morning. I would if poor Aaron wasn't so sleepy.

How are we all doing today? Are you all as glad as I am that it's Friday? This weekend Aaron has two Halloween parties to go to -- one sponsored by my work,and one sponsored by Drew's work. He is going to be a cat (he chose his costume himself) and he keeps walking up to his costume and meowing at it. I'm going to take my eyeliner and blacken his little nose and give him whiskers. I can't wait to see it all come together -- I'll post pictures of our little kitten! Our other little kitten (the one still in my tummy) is starting to make its presence known. I've felt like I have a little goldfish swimming around in my stomach. Either that or like a moth is flying around in there. I'm 15 weeks now, so I guess that's about right to feel it the second time. It's such a thrill.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Get your butts in gear and post, girlfriends!!!
Old 10-24-2003, 12:18 PM   #3  
Cockeyed Optimist

Just a quick note as I'm using CB's laptop at home. And the screen is all wiggly. I actually logged on to try Jen's candy corn cookie recipe for a halloween party we're going to next week.

Loving this staying at home on Fridays. I spent a couple hours doing yardwork. Now I'm putting together my errand list to run errands. Will follow that with my 5 miles training walk and then will stop off at a farmers market to pick up a pumpkin to carve.

Kier - Congratualations on the 1.6!!

Jayne - Glad you and noodle are doing well. Aaron sounds as though he will be adorable!

We are going to a halloween party next weekend. I haven't put on a customer in 20 years and CB hasn't dressed up since college. We decided (gag) on a couples costumer. I'm going as an electrical outlet and he's going as a electic plug.

Most embarassing moment: Not sure. Either showing up late to a college final with my pants unzipped or having the back of my formal dress come unzipped while giving a speech to 200 + people. What is it with me and zippers?

Have a great day all.
Old 10-24-2003, 03:11 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

OK one of mine was in 7th grade at an after school activity we were all sitting on the floor and I couldn't stop farting louuuud farting I almost died!
Closed Thread