Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 07:59 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Tasty Tuesday

Hello Ladies

Good morning, it is sooo dark and pouring with rain this morning. I made myself a egg-white omelet with part skim cheese with 2 slices of whole wheat toast and an apple... Sure it's a 7 point breakfast, but I have planned my food today and it won't be too high in points.

Take care!!

Ali
Old 10-21-2003, 10:10 AM   #2  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Morning Ali! I have been doing a ton of lurking lately. Last week I was down 2lbs so I am down 9 altogether. I could be doing SO much better though. I have been exercising but I am not journaling like I should I have to get my booty in gear.

Dh is done with all of his side jobs and we actually have time to spend together on Friday night and I am so excited. We are going to carve pumpkins and just love on each other We actually went out last night also. We saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Whate the heck was I thinking??? He felt bad and offered to leave 2-3 times but we went with my sis and her new beau so the last thing I wanted to be was the high maintenance witchy wife. It was just extremely gorey. I expected it I guess but it effected me differently than I''d expected. Thank God I have DH to snuggle with at night. Today is our 7 month anniversary. Cheezy I know but I know it will be a year before I know it and I am hoping to go on a little vacation I am going to start internet vacationing (which I love) and dream of the best location. A girl can hope can't she Ok enough rambling. I hope that everyone is doing well.

Belle~ That does sound a bit oppressive for a vacation. Doesn't it make you thankful for your country? Glad your back and CONGRATS on the 2 lbs.

I will BBL. I am not very motivated today.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:53 AM   #3  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hi everyone. I have been quiet a lot lately. I am struggling with a lot of things in my life right now and am getting frustrated. Also, the nasty internet police finally hit and I have to watch my back very closely. Sucks big time. They are downright nasty about it and it caused me a huge rif on friday. I just hate dealing with conflict.

So that is where I am at. Vacation in 9 days and I can't wait. It couldn't get here any sooner!
Old 10-21-2003, 12:27 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Hey Ali, Becky and Jen. SEems like the board has been very quiet lately - what's up with that? Just a few of us left - many of the old chatters have gone - where is Lori? Kirsty? Tonya? etc? (yes, my brain capacity only goes so far.

Looks like I missed Kim's bday - Happy late birthday Kim!! Hope it was a good one!!

Well, I am still struggling with getting back in the swing of work. It's super quiet around here. Plus, I have been having big cravings the past 2 days. I managed to curb them yesterday, but today it's hard - it's the United way and people are pushign to buy sweets, chocolate, baking, etc.

So why is everyone gone??

Ali - your brekkie sounds YUMMY. 7points isnt that bad....

Becky - have fun on Friday! I have to do a double date - I am setting up a co-worker and a friend of my sisters - should be...interesting....

Jen - sorry to hear you are struggling with personal stuff. Hope it works out!
Old 10-21-2003, 01:32 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey I'm here just alot going on today I will post properly tommorrow
Old 10-21-2003, 04:03 PM   #6  
Proud Canadian

It's so quiet and I have nothing interesting to say. I finally got a little bit of job specific training today and directions on how to "self-train." That will help a lot. I'm still covering for my old job and the subjects weren't removed from my offer because we're missing some documents I thought we had. It didn't make me all that nervous though. Hi to everyone, must get back to my research for the new job.
KT
Closed Thread