Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 10:57 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default WW Weekend

Hey Ladies
Its the End of day one for me and as I figured no one will be reading tonight (df is at drill so I'm alone at his place) I'd post a weekend thread.
I didn't fare too badly I had Boston Market for dinner b/c his drill was early and we didnt know that till 20 min prior bit stressful I was going to have a WW dinner and dessert but I had rottisserie turkey creamed spinach ahem and veggies and he even remebered to get me diet coke!
So I only ended up using 2 flex pts
I'm hopign we can get some healthy snacks for the road tommorrow, we're driving to get a snow plough for his truck and its 5 hours each way UGH! Come out and play
Love
Kierie
Old 10-18-2003, 08:50 AM   #2  
Divine Gal

Default Good morning

Hey gang.I am up early and wanted to come in and say hi.I hope yall have a great weekend and as my days goes along I will BBL.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 10-18-2003, 10:07 AM   #3  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies -

I get to work today! (insert sarcasm wherever necessary, believe me I'm thrilled) Sometimes I feel like I just don't leave - worked till 6 last night, went out to a bar until 12:30, Denny's after (curses!) and then finally slept...

So anyway got carded on the way in to the bar - and they asked my DOB, address, etc... I'm thinking- yeah, it's really me - but you know what? My face has thinned out quite a bit over the last 2 1/2 years, I think I need to get a new license picture! Woo-hoo - they think I've got a fake cuz I don't look like the girl I was 2 years ago in the face even!

Hey Lynnie! Come and play today, I'm going to be really bored at work today

Kierie - 10 hours on the road tomorrow - crazy! Are you planning anything fun at the destination to break it up or is it just a straight road trip there & back?

Jess - I'm so jealous of your early hours - at least the leaving-early part .... and how did bowling go? I took a bowling class in college with a bunch of my friends - we were all so awful but it was a fabulous way to break up all the hard classes i was taking!

Ali - how'd the talk with BF's roommate go? That is kind of awkward, but if it works...??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! If we were there, we'd have a party for you! Enjoy your day

And i gotta work now, but i should bbl
Closed Thread