Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 09:48 PM   #1  
~*~Lani~*~

Talking O MY HECK!! i lost 6 pounds!!!!

O MY HECK as i said in my subject line i lost 6 WHOLE freaking pounds....

BEFORE the meeting i was like "bleh i bet i didnt loose nothing,if so not much.." but so be it two seconds later a show came on "i lost it" on Discovery,one of my favorite shows to help motivate myself...the first lady up lost 120 pounds in a year,she looks fab! she lost it on WW's i was like whoa ! how inspiring an i see how tha Lord works telling me "weight watchers works!!" Amazing huh? after that i wasnt "bleh" no more...i'm c'mon at this with a very mature outlook....i'll take that 1 pound a week loss,over that 30 pound a week loss any year now..
If it takes two years im better with that.An im ENJOYING myself its not a Prison im in.I'm not saying "omgawd what am i gonna eat for lunch so i dont go over so blah blah blah" instead i wait till lunch to find something because that helps me not worry tha day before i have an Idea of what im going to eat but i dont give it another thought till lunch time...when usally thats when i crack,but being i cant have "anything" i dont crack under the pressure of another sort of diet.. i.e. atkins,lowcarb,sugerbusters..it helps me to realize i can enjoy the things i love aslong as it is in moderation...even tha bible says to do things in moderation!! WW's is a God send thnx for letting me babble!!
Old 10-15-2003, 12:05 AM   #2  
~ Berry Happy ~

Congratulations on your 6 lb loss! How wonderful!!! Keep up the wonderful work!

~ Kari ~
Old 10-15-2003, 11:54 AM   #3  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Way to Go!!!!

Keep up the great work
Old 10-15-2003, 12:28 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

C/G

Remember that the weight loss after the first couple weeks will average out to .5 - 2 pounds a week. I know that first week is exciting for most....I actually gained my first week.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:23 AM   #5  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Skinny Cowgirl,
Weigh to go girl! What a wonderful start! Keep up the good work.
Closed Thread