Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 08:18 PM   #1  
WW Moderator

Default Exercise of the 80's!

Does anybody here remember Aerobicise? It was on Showtime in the 80's. I didn't realize back then, that it was a sexy thing. I thought the women were pretty, and had flawless makeup and nice legs. Later on I realized they didn't have any support in those bathing suits, and that their boobs sure bounced a lot, and they had lots of rear shots when they did Donkey Kicks! And that they breathed really heavy into the camera! I still think they had a couple of really pretty girls. The one with the blonde hair/cleopatra cut with the crinkles, and the one with the long curly black hair that looked Italian. Strange how I remember that, being a heterosexual early teen at the time...imagine what it did to the older folks that liked chicks!

"20 Minute Workout - 95 half-hour exercise shows, in syndication for 15 years and in 57 countries. :20 Minute Workout is the longest running, highest grossing syndicated exercise show in the world. (Orion Television, 1983-1996) "

I had no idea it was that popular! I didn't know people actually exercised to it!
Old 10-04-2003, 09:54 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I remember that show, I thought only men watched it
Closed Thread