Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 02:04 PM   #1  

Wink New Member

Hey Everyone-
I am pretty new to this site.... I just signed up today. I am a current WW memeber and I am going on my 12th week. I have lost a total of 18 lbs so far and hope to make my 10% sometime soon. I just wanted to know what everyones favorite things about being a member of this site? What are the best benifits? Thanks
Old 09-24-2003, 02:16 PM   #2  
Movin' and Losin'

Welcome to 3FC!! Congratulations on your weight loss!! This site has been a wonderful help for me. Everyone has great ideas for eating right and exercising. Everyone is so friendly and supportive. If you're having a bad day, someone here will pick you up. If you're having trouble staying on track, someone here will kick your butt in gear. So, I think the best benefit here is definitely the people!

Take care,
Jina
Old 09-24-2003, 02:31 PM   #3  

Welcome, ringo, glad you found us!
I love this board, for so many reasons. For one, the positivity of the people is so encouraging. Also, you can get good feedback pretty quickly when you have a question. And lastly, it's just plain FUN to share our successes & victories with one another! You'll love it!
Congrats on your losses so far, by the way.

Jen
Old 09-24-2003, 02:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/166/158

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, ringo! It's great to have you aboard! Congrats on your WW success!!!!!!

I totally agree with jdogg and Jen (hi Jen - we must have posted at the same time!!!)... the PEOPLE are what make this place so special. Like WW meetings, I feel accountable when I put something into my mouth. It also helps me keep up with my workouts. The encouragement is phenomenal! When I feel like skipping that workout or eating that doughnut, I come to 3FC and read for a few minutes and that keeps me motivated!
Old 09-24-2003, 02:39 PM   #5  
anna banana

Hi Ringo,

I too just joined this site today and I'm already addicted! In the few hours since I've registered I've already gotten so much positive feedback and so many great tips, I'm a huge fan. Everyone here is so supportive, I just hope I can keep up with everyone else! Good luck, have a good day!
Old 09-24-2003, 03:15 PM   #6  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Hey Ringo welcome to 3FC!

I have to agree with everyone else that the people are what make the site. I've been a member since 2000, but stopped coming on for about a year and half and just recently returned in March. I have to say that there are many many many more members now and they are all so great. So energetic and optimistic. My absolute favorite part of the website, besides the people, are the journals. I love reading everyone's journals. I love writing in my journal and getting tons of comments and advice. There are so many wonderful things about this website and I hope you experience them all.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:31 PM   #7  
it's the getting up

Ringo! Welcome, I agree with all of the girls it is totally the people that make this site. I have been around for about a month now and the support just keeps coming! It's amazing. Congrats on your loss with ww, I am also trying to follow that plan and it's been working slowly but surely! Well, glad your here, hope to see you around!
Old 09-24-2003, 08:37 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

Welcome Ringo!! Since everyone basically hit the spot about this board; I will let it not be said again.Let's just say this I spend most of time here compared to other boards I post at.
Closed Thread