South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #1  

Default unbleached wheat??

hi everyone!! i found some bread its by the california bread co. they have several great looking breads whole wheat buns for burgers they are wonderful however iam kinda confused the labels say unbleached wheat flour ive never seen whole wheat labeled that way doesnt it usually say whole wheat flour preiod...??? does any one know is unbleached wheat mean yes its okay i thought so then it seemed strange wording.. usually the stuff thay isnt okay says enriched whole wheat.. and its no help to call the company aparently the person who answered the phone had no clue.. shell call back and hasnt hummm well if anyone can be of help because i have been eating them and yummm even thier onion rolls look good and say the same thing but thoes dont look like wheat to me so i passed... i also bought from orowhear mini whole wheat pitas and made little pizzas last nigh mmmmmmmmmm soo yummy. thanks julie
Old 09-23-2003, 04:33 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Unbleached flour is just white flour that has not been bleached. Stilck with 100% whole wheat or multi-grain products if you want to be a true Beacher. I think sourdough is OK too - it's white flour but there is something in the processing that makes it OK.
Old 09-23-2003, 09:43 PM   #3  

thanks ill do without then!!!
Closed Thread