Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 09:14 PM   #1  

Default Moderator Introduction

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne has recently asked me to moderate all the ww threads and forum and I have gladly accepted.

I thought it might be nice to tell you all a little about myself.

I am 40 years old and a single mother of 3 daughters, ages 19, 10 & 9. I also have a grandson who just turned a year old who lives in Virginia Beach with his mother, my 19 yo. I don't get to see them much and I miss them terribly.

I have struggled with my weight since I was approximately 14 years old. I have tried tons of diets but the one I keep returning to is ww, I have had great success in the past with ww. I am currently struggling to get back on track with ww. I am up 20#'s from a year ago but am still showing a loss of 44 lbs from my highest weight and I will not climb any higher. I am determined to get back on track and start losing again.

I am currently involved with a wonderful man with a fantastic 13 year old son, I am hoping to spend the rest of my life with them and become a family. Right now we have a strong friendship and we will see if it develops into more. We definitely enjoy eachothers company a lot.

If you have any questions regarding the forum or if you see any problems arising on any of the threads, please send me a PM and I will respond as soon as possible. I will be checking the forum almost every night.

Thank You
Brenda
aka Punky
Old 09-18-2003, 10:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Brenda,

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. Glad to know ya'.

Carla
Old 09-18-2003, 06:54 PM   #3  
Canadian, eh?

Hi Brenda,

Nice to meet you. We've been posting in this little corner for years. We promise not to give you too much trouble.
Closed Thread