South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 11:19 PM   #1  

Question What happened to the Sticky with the NEW and improved - approved foods list?

Hiya Chickadees!

Wasn't there a new-ish Sticky with the NEW AND IMPROVED Phase I list of Approved and Avoid foods? I AM severly computer challenged. Maybe it's here somewhere and I just don't know how to find it?!!!?

BTW, I had a great first day today! Yesterday was a bad first day so today was a first day again (anyone remember the movie Groundhog Day?)!! Now, I am ready to find a spot on the beach for my own, SBD towel ... anyone want to share an umbrella or cabanna...or maybe a cabanna boy (hee hee...don't tell my dh!)

Also, would apprecialte any food/meal/snack/willpower suggestions for when you'll be out of the house all day?

I'm proud of myself!!! What a good feeling; to finally take control!

xoxo,
Robin
Old 09-12-2003, 11:42 PM   #2  

Robin there was a list, but I am new here too and can't tell you where it went. However, I would like to know what was different than the book. I have a copy of Prevention that the list was in and
it looked identical to the book. (unless, I missed something, which is possible with my food weakened brain). Could someone just list the changes/additions if it's not too much trouble?
Old 09-13-2003, 12:11 AM   #3  

go to www.prevention.com and its got it all. then also go its free and register into www.diettalk.com and it has a board like this all about it. fun to go to different ones. alot on this plan. good luck to all. LaDean
Old 09-13-2003, 01:41 AM   #4  
it's always something

We still have it! It's been moved to the new South Beach Diet Frequently Asked Questions forum just under this one That's where we will put all of the bits and pieces that are crucial to the diet.
Old 09-13-2003, 07:23 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Snoozin and Robin - did you find it?

To get to the FAQ section click on South Beach Diet at the top of this screen (beside the gray chick) and it will take you to the main heading. Notice the Recipe section too.

Please continue to post questions in here as the FAQ section won't get a lot of traffic and it might be missed. I will move posts into the FAQ area if warranted for future reference.

Holler if you need help. I'll be back online later today.
Closed Thread