Old 04-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #1  

Default Day 1

So today unexpectedly became Day 1 of Atkins for me! I've lost weight and been very healthy doing the Atkins WOE before but six kiddos later and I've got about 100 lbs to lose (that is terrifying). It seems like the farther from my goal I get, the less motivated I am. I've never been this big in my life and it has resulted in some serious depression. I finally decided today was the day and I am almost done with Day 1. I have such a sugar addiction that I feel like these first few weeks are going to be tough, but I cannot give up...for my sake, for my husband's sake, for my kids' sakes. I want to be healthy for them and have the energy again to keep up with their crazy little selves. I'm excited to be part of this community...I definitely appreciate the support!
KristenMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

Day one is always exciting.

The first few days can be tough. Just stay full on the appropriate low carb foods. Don't worry about counting calories or fat, just the carb grams.
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote