Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-23-2018, 10:52 AM   #1  

Default I think I can!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm really hoping being here will help me with support, motivating and inspiration so that I can reach my goal. I feel that this is my last attempt to losing my weight if I don't do it this time I'm afraid I'm going to quit for good. You see I need new clothes bad and haven't bought clothes sense before my first child and I have gain alot sense then. I'm putting off buying clothes because first I thought it would motive me to get a whole new wardrobe. Second when you put on a xl and it's too tight it's sooo depressing! I'm 25 and married, have 2 kids. Soon after we got married I started gaining weight uncontrollable, ever sense then i promised my husband by our anniversary I would fit my wedding dress again but I was pregnant and what not so it hasn't happen yet but this year I hope I will. I have till the end of October. I'm 235lb now I was 155lb when we got married. I'm going to be doing the fast metabolism diet by Haylie pomroy. I know it works if you just stick to it. And I'm going to be doing piyo from beachbody workouts. I very confident that I can do this and I can't wait to be running outside with my kids!

Thank you all!
Journey2lovemyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:47 PM   #2  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Good luck, Journey! I hope you are successful in seeking a healthy lifestyle! Running around with your kids is a great motivator! I agree, it's so frustrating/depressing when our clothes don't fit. Hang in there - there are great support groups peppered throughout the site here!
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/165/140

Height: 5' 5.75''

Hi Journey,

Your goals don't seem terribly different from what I faced after 2 kids in 2 years of marriage (between 26 and 28) but that was years ago. Just remember to stick with your plan and the helpful advice. This forum helped guide me from 225 to 138 the first time. This time, after a 3rd kid, I am down from 206 to 170.4 and on my way down. I am not doing that diet, I just restrict calories/count calories and fast everyday until noon and stop eating at 8pm. Good luck, you got it!
Aunrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunrio View Post
Hi Journey,

Your goals don't seem terribly different from what I faced after 2 kids in 2 years of marriage (between 26 and 28) but that was years ago. Just remember to stick with your plan and the helpful advice. This forum helped guide me from 225 to 138 the first time. This time, after a 3rd kid, I am down from 206 to 170.4 and on my way down. I am not doing that diet, I just restrict calories/count calories and fast everyday until noon and stop eating at 8pm. Good luck, you got it!
Wow that is very impressive! In what amount of time does it take you to lose that much?
Journey2lovemyself is offline   Reply With Quote