Old 01-03-2018, 11:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default Back at it again

Good Morning all my fellow IPers,
It has been several years since I have been on here. I have finally decided to jump back on the band wagon again. I gained all of my weight back and I have tried several different plans since then to no avail. This is the only plan that WORKS!!!!! So starting fresh again and have my mind set to do it this time and not fall off and not continue. The only reason I fell off the wagon was that I hit a plateu and I was going to go off plan for 2 weeks to jump start my seld and then get back on plan. weeks came and went and then 2 months, etc....
I i gained 5 pounds, and I knew what to do to get it back off but I didn't do it. Now several years later I am back to being miserable.

So........Today is the first day of the rest of my HEALTHY LIFE.

Anyone else?????

Last edited by rissimo; 01-03-2018 at 08:02 PM.
rissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Hello,

I will join you! I am restarting tomorrow. I did well earlier this year, and then like everyone else went through some life changes. I have some products plus I placed an order with Nashua today. Sad to say I'm glad the holidays are over...😁 Hopefully we both can check in Daily? I really hope others will join us too.

Have a great day!
cactusblossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Great Cactusblossom. Yes, check in daily would be great. Thank you for joining me.🤗
rissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Hello All!
I’m restarting as well. I successfully lost allot of weight on this diet twice before and I’m back after the holidays and an invjury. Hoping to lose 20. I’ll check in often and I can answer questions too. Starting tomorrow!
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:18 AM   #5  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi, I too am doing this diet again as of 2.5 weeks ago. I have to say it has been really hard, I am struggling with cravings a lot, and have already gone on a binge 3 days so far....haven't really lost much yet - maybe 2-3 pounds, it's hard to tell because between morning and evening my weight increases by almost 4 pounds. I waited to finish my contract job, before I started, so I have been totally sedentary since starting diet...but I'm afraid that if I try to exercise a bit, my cravings will be even stronger. I hope everyone else is doing better and I hope to start losing faster, like I did on previous occasions with this diet.
Melissa

Last edited by learning to fly; 01-04-2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: deleted an old signature
learning to fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Default Hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by learning to fly View Post
Hi, I too am doing this diet again as of 2.5 weeks ago. I have to say it has been really hard, I am struggling with cravings a lot, and have already gone on a binge 3 days so far....haven't really lost much yet - maybe 2-3 pounds, it's hard to tell because between morning and evening my weight increases by almost 4 pounds. I waited to finish my contract job, before I started, so I have been totally sedentary since starting diet...but I'm afraid that if I try to exercise a bit, my cravings will be even stronger. I hope everyone else is doing better and I hope to start losing faster, like I did on previous occasions with this diet.
Melissa
Hi Melissa,
It’s very hard the first few weeks but I believe in you and you can power through this. I’m struggling too but I try to drink allot of water and I eat allot of cucumbers in the evenings, that actually helps me a ton. Write back if you need anything.
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #7  

Hi Everyone,

I have been dragging my feet getting started but I will tomorrow morning! And I will start posting daily as of then!!

Take care and have a great night!
cactusblossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:53 PM   #8  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Hi, here I am into week 4, so a quick update. Well, the scale kind of went down 5 pounds, then up again where I started, so it's really not showing any weight loss in pounds. But, everyone who sees me comments that I look like I lost weight! My clothes are loser, not drastically, but it's noticeable. So I guess I'm okay with that.

How are the rest of us doing?

Last edited by learning to fly; 01-09-2018 at 06:54 PM.
learning to fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #9  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

I am starting IP tomorrow, technically I started 2 days ago but I wasn't as prepared and I had a couple things I shouldn't. Like honey in my coffee and a bit more than 1 oz of milk. But, I've got truvia and I'm ready for tomorrow. I don't want to do anything wrong. Ordered stuff from Nashua and read the 34 page post about alternatives. I think I'm ready! I've never tried it so I'm hoping it'll give me a kick start because I am so tired of losing and letting myself gain it back that I basically just gave up. Until now. IP can save me I hope! I'll stick to it!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:36 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning
I did IP about 4 years ago but am now with WW's - I am lifetime and I'm even working for Weight Watchers as a receptionist but I'm stuck and can't seem to get back to goal weight. I'm thinking of using IP again to kick start me. Any thoughts? I'll be going to see my old IP coach today after work.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:17 PM   #11  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Default Me to!!

I've started back on IP after 5 years and I've gained all my weight back. I've tried different way of eating and different programs and IP was the only one that I had success with. I now know what works and need to stay on track and go through all there Phases. We've got this!!🤗
lkp888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:42 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

after day 3 I just can't do this program - a costly try - I'm back to WW's - I need real food and really don't like the light headed and sick to my stomach feeling. I know people say stick it out but I just can't - I'll try and sell what I bought and move on
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #13  

Coming back to the program that worked so well for me seven years ago.

I lost 37 pounds back then but have regained 27 of those. Tomorrow I head back to the clinic and do my official weigh-in. I am just tired of being fat. I never really noticed how heavy I look, until some pictures were recently taken while on vacation. Enough of wearing loose clothing and always tugging at my shirt so my rolls don't show.
dieter777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:28 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 214.4/170/165

Hi,
I am back after a few years. I battled breast cancer in early 2015, and have been on hormone blocker for 2.5 years. Sad to say I put some pounds on. I'm feeling great and ready to go. My weigh in is today, heres hoping week one was good!

Cheers!
MidgieMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 183/170/130

Height: 5'5" (age 32)

Hi everybody, I'm also restarting for the (I've lost track) time. Dieter777, you and I have the same story. I lost about 40 before my wedding a little over 2 years ago, and have gained back 30. I just got back from a beach vacation where I felt angry at myself most of the time and just wanted to be covered. It really soured what should have been a relaxing getaway. So here I am!

How's everyone doing this week? Is this thread still alive?
MaPetiteChoux is offline   Reply With Quote