Old 11-16-2017, 10:42 PM   #1  

Default New Here

Hi Everyone!

So I'm new to the site! I've been steadily gaining weight for a couple of years now and have been really struggling to lose it! I'm a huge stress eater!

I'm 24 years old and am a student and work at least 30 hours a week. I'm currently 190lbs (eek!) But I hope to get back down to 130! I'm hoping to find some support and maybe a couple of accountability buddies to help keep me motivated to lose the weight, kick the stress eating, and become healthy again!
lisa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:14 PM   #2  

Hi,
I’m on the same boat. Stress eater. Slowly started gaining more and more weight since 2013. Started at about 135lbs and now I’m up to 175. Hard for me to get motivated to work out, when I look in the mirror I see that I’ve gained weight, but I’m not totally unhappy. It’s when I look at pictures where I notice how much I’ve really gained
Itscams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/200/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm in the same boat as both of you. I gradually gained weight in college due to stress/binge eating and am now trying to focus on my health the lose some weight before going to graduate school. Ultimately I would like to get down to around 130 lbs (currently 200lbs..yikes!), but right now I'll settle for anything less than what I am now! Just ready to make a change and be healthy again.
abbilutz91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:35 PM   #4  

Hey Im brand new to this site. I have been struggling with weight issues my whole life and have went these past 3 years from 190 lb to 230 lb (current). I'm 5 11 so decently tall but I am so sick of this weight and I need to lose it now once and for all. I always seem to be able to diet and lose weight for a good 2-3 months and then I'm like 'yay i lost some weight, i can relax a little now" and then again it all back. I need a weight-loss support person in my life, someone who can keep me in check and someone I can keep in check as well. <3 Let me know what you guys think. I will appreciate a reply from anybody
xx Amore
AmorayPretoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #5  

Hi all! Also new here. Anyone interested in text, email, or snapchat support? I need to lose 100+ lbs and am about to have a positive life change in a few weeks so it'd be great to have an accountability buddy to talk to.
silkemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 265.6 /257.6/199

Height: 6'1

Default Accountability buddy

Hey! I'm new and definitely looking for that kind of support!

SC: Stetsontay

Last edited by TaylorS; 04-07-2018 at 10:34 AM.
TaylorS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

New here tooooo �� in a pretty low place, and could definitely use accountability and support.
I’m 26 and got married in December (tbh, I feel like I will never look like that again...well, no duh, I have no desire to frolick about in that heavy white dress...but I must do what I can to get that body back!). I have gained just over 10 pounds since then, and loathe every ounce.
Feels like I keep trying to stay mindful and then overindulge massively and the weight keeps creeping on.
KitKats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:35 PM   #8  

Hello Lisa,
I hope you've moved forward with your diet plan.
Here are some tips that I follow:
- Getting enough sleep, about 7-8 hours a day.
- Getting the proper nutrition based on your target weight and whether you need to lose, gain, or maintain your weight.
- Exercising & doing some strength training to maintain a proper metabolic rate.
There's also this article that I've recently read about increasing your metabolic rate How to Increase Metabolic Rate Naturally? - healthkeepersclub.com
Danny21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 09:52 AM   #9  

Nice to meet you! I'm Chloe!
BigBoss23 is offline   Reply With Quote