Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 06:04 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#40)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-04-2003, 06:08 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #39 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 09-04-2003, 10:44 AM   #3  

Sherry Mickey is so cute. Sorry to hear about the sore teeth. It is hard to think about anything else when your mouth is sore. Maybe it will help you get some more pounds off. I am still praying that Wayne finds the perfect job.

Carol Good going on losing more weight. You are doing wonderful! How is your mom and sister doing? When will your sister be out of the hospital? Is your mom scheduled for chemo soon?

Debbie you need hubbie to make you some hot toddies to get rid of that cold. Or maybe turn that pool into a hot tub!

Shelley hurray the chickens are out of the house! Air conditioning....my goodness or should I say my heighness! Does IBD run in the family? Do you think that your kids may develop it?

Ramona I meant to tell you that I think that your hair looks really nice. I like it. You will have to share some 50th ideas with me too. Mom and Dads 50th is in May.

Gayle are you painting Steve yet? How's that little puppy of yours doing?

Thank you everyone for my Daddy's birthdya wishes. We were 26 people for dinner last night in the restaurant. It was really nice. Dez was late for school today! Not a good record for being her second day of school. I didn't even know that she was home. I received some sad news last night. My girlfriend, from our tuesday tea time, has spent many hours since last friday in the hospital with her mom. Her mom had a stroke.She passed away last night. Her mom was a very large part of her life. They lived very close together and she was alway calling or helping her mom. She will be sadly missed. She only has a brother.
I just wanted to let you know that if you miss my posting this weekend we are gone to the lake. Remember in spring I won a two night stay at a cabin and boat rental. Well this is the weekend that we booked. We are bring my brother and his wife. There is a fishing tourney on saturday. It is suppose to be really hot. It will be nice being near the water.

Hope that you all have a good weekend and that all your worrys go away.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:17 AM   #4  
Losing it!

Dee, I'm sorry to hear about your friends mother. A death of someone close can be hard to get through. I'm sending prayers out your way.
Yes, the puppy is perfect! Keeping my fingers crossed!! We've had her going on two weeks now and she has never made a mess in her box or on the floor. I'm sure we'll have an accident one of these days, but this sure is alot nicer then what I was planning with a pup.

Sher: How's the mouth? Take a swig of whiskey and call me in the morning! I hope it's better soon!

Deb: Feeling better? Hurry and get well so you can enjoy that pool while we still have a few warm days left!

Here's a picture of Allison taken one day last week in the middle of the rain storms. Notice the hat plus hood? Sunglasses and crazy color combinations? She is into picking out her clothing and shoes and dressing herself. Thank goodness we stayed in that day!
Old 09-05-2003, 06:59 AM   #5  
Carol

Good Morning Floozies

Here's today's Motivation!!

A DAY TO CHOOSE

Today is a new day, and with it comes the freedom to choose.

You can choose to discard the old, destructive habits that you know are holding you back.

You can choose to move past outdated assumptions, to open your mind to new and powerful ideas.

You can choose to focus your thoughts on the abundance of positive possibilities that fill your world.

You can choose today to stop waiting, to stop complaining, to stop wishing, and to start taking real, effective action.

You can choose to look straight into whatever it is that challenges you most, and to work your way steadily through it.

You can choose to rise above the worries and distractions.

You can choose to see and to bring out the positive in every person you encounter, and in each situation that comes along.

Whatever has come before today is now over.

This is a new day, and you can choose the very best course for moving positively forward.

Have a great OP day ladies!!!

Love & Hugs

Carol

Old 09-05-2003, 02:47 PM   #6  

Allison looks so cute Gayle!

Just wanted to wish you all a great weekend. We will be heading out in about an hour to the lake. I promise I will be good. I guess I will have to be, I am bring my baby brother and his wife.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:24 PM   #7  

Gayle-Allison is adorable!

Dee-Your last email was too funny!

Carol-When are you going to post a "new you" picture?? Your stats are looking awesome!!

TGIF!!!! Even though it's pouring out!
Old 09-06-2003, 09:48 AM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned. Filled with friends and loved ones.
I went to the doctor and she loaded me up with meds. I am feeling a lot better. I didn't work yesterday and it was really hard to just lay around and take it easy. Kept thinking of things that needed to be done. I want to mow the grass today, but I know I shouldn't.

Sherry.....Hope the medicine is beginning to help and you aren't in so much pain. I agree with everyone, a tooth ache is as bad as child birth. Guess we can take care of each other tomorrow at the game.

Dee......Hope you enjoy your weekend getaway. The weather has turned off cool here, so we may be closing the pool soon.

Carol.....You are doing great!! What is your goal weight? Have you bought any new clothes for your Bahama trip? How is your Mom and sister doing?

Gayle...The picture of Allison is aborable. My grand daughters love to play dressup.

Shelley.....I haven't posted my menus the last few days because I have went over so bad. Been eating between 32 and 34 points a day. Bad! Bad! But I'm back on track this morning. Funny how we eat that comfort food when we are sick and {feeling sorry for yourself}

Ok....Where is everyone else??

Hugs...deb
Old 09-06-2003, 10:48 AM   #9  

Debbie-Don't feel bad!! I haven't even been journaling for the past week! I don't know what's wrong with me. I get so motivated at first, then when I reach my goal, I get cocky and start eating again. I have had lots of the candy lately (no chocolate, though!!LOL) Please DON'T mow the grass! You need to get better first!!
Old 09-06-2003, 10:50 AM   #10  

Howdy

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My Parents best friends who I grew up my entire life with, He died from cancer. When I got off work, Wayne and I went to the funeral home then came home, took a pain pill and went to sleep early.I'm cleaning house then I'm going back to the funeral home. The funeral is tomorrow but I have to miss it since I have to work the ballgame.

Wayne still hasn't found a job.Still praying and looking.

Dee,
I hope you're having a great weekend!! You are on the go more then anyone I know!! I'm so jealous! Post when you return!!

Debbie,
I hope you're feeling better!!! I have a bad yeast infection too from the meds!! Don't make sense...take one medicine for one thing...then have to take another for something else!!! Looking forward to working with you tomorrow.Take care of yourself!!

Gayle,
Allison is soooooooooo cute!!!! I liked her outfit!!! I know she's such a delightful child! Don't temp me with the whiskey!! That may be what I need!! I can't wait until Thursday to start doing work on this mouth!! I'm so sore!!!!

Carol,
Shelley is right!! We need a pic of you now!! I bet you look so good!!!!!!

Shelley,
Are you still staying at your goal weight? Have I told you lately how proud I am of you??? You're my inspiration!

Titan,
Anything else on the twins? Post & let us know!! I've been worried about the babies.

Ramona,
Question: Who made the cake with your Parents photo? A bakery or friend? I loved it!! Heard from the boys lately?

Vicki......Jennelle........Doni........Cheryl..... ...Have you left us? I really, really miss you!! If you need us, we're here for you!

Better get busy....Have a great weekend!!! Stay OP!!!

HUGS..........
Old 09-06-2003, 11:15 AM   #11  

Quick note. I need to get out and rearrange my garage... any volunteers to help.

We should be getting close to some info. about the twins and also Ashley. The only problem is that someone has to make a decision, and with state government that ain't easy though my complaint is still with Family Service Center.

Mark & Lisa did see them Thursday. They seemed fine, but little things really bother me. Why wasn't Brianna "talking"? She is the one who gets in the last word.

Brittany did get her message across. When Mark put her down, she screamed!! Go girl! And the foster parents haven't said anything about her throwing up. That didn't magically stopped.

Sherry and Debbie: did you get the pictures yet or did we break the camera? Are you going to Indy? So far it looks like I'm driving over Sunday morning.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:28 AM   #12  

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to say I hope you all have a good weekend.
Those who are or have been sick, I hope you are soon on the road to recovery.
Sherry, My SIL's mother made the cakes.
I have been on an eating fest all week. I hope to get it all out of my system by tonight. Today is Rick's birthday and Monday is Dan's so I quess we'll all go out and eat this evening.
I'm so sleepy, I hope I can make it until I get off work!

Love and hugs to you all!

p.s. Gayle, Allison is ADORABLE!!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 12:58 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Ramona: Tell Rick & Dan happy birthday!!!!! How many years??? BTW: How many years have you been married?

I hope everyones weekend went better then ours. I started feeling ill Friday afternoon, by the time all of the kids were gone, I felt really bad, thinking I probably needed to eat something. Midway through the meal, Steve decide he didn't feel well...within the hour we were both sick and vomiting. Liz came home from work about 4 hours later and mentioned she had an upset stomach, then she started vomiting! it was a good thing we have two bathrooms! I thought we had food poisioning, but Liz had been working the last few days and not eating at home. So, Friday evening and ALL day saturday was spent sick in bed. Liz and Steve recovered quickly, I still feel kinda yucky, but now tonight Allison is ill! I guess it must be the flu!!! Just to forewarn ya, if it hits, plan on being quick but NOT painless!
Old 09-08-2003, 05:58 AM   #14  

Poor Gayle!! I hope your whole family feels better today!!

The board was very slow this weekend. Kept checking in, but nobody was posting. Everyone must have had a busy weekend!!

It's Monday again. Time for work!
Old 09-08-2003, 08:57 AM   #15  

Gayle,
I hope you are feeling much better today. What a terrible weekend!!!! Rick was 48 and Dan is 21 today. We will celebrate our 25th anniversary in January.

Shelley, I think everyone must be really busy right now. Hopefully we'll all get back to posting on a regular basis.

Sherry and Debbie, I hope you are both feeling better today. Sherry, I hope the dental appointment goes well...is it on Thursday???
Closed Thread