Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-14-2017, 12:28 PM   #1  

Default Weight on face

I gained a stone and a half (21lbs) and lost most of it but I'm still carrying some weight on my face. I am so frustrated and it really gets me down. Should I start dieting again and hope it comes off my face? Has anyone experienced the same?

Thanks
Claireee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

We can’t control where weight comes off from. I know my face fluctuates with weight on and off. When I notice a slight change for the better is if I add exercise to my days when I don’t have some movement my face had been one of the places I notice weight especially chin and cheeks. When I move some those areas continue to look better. Usually just walking or bike riding seem to help with it. Each person is different with where loss happens. Sometimes too increasing water helps overall I have found - skin texture and how it overall looks/feels.

Don’t know if that helps you, but it’s been my experience.
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:38 PM   #3  

Here are few things you should do.
CHANGE YOUR DIET.
SEE AN ESTHETICIAN.
Ramzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #4  

Pay attention to your diet.
YolaLendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 05:01 AM   #5  

Hi there, the most affected part of our body is arms, belly, thighs and buttocks were fat is stored and which takes time to eliminate. According to me you should make changes in your diet or you can also follow a diet plan which makes you help in removing weight from the face. There are also many facial exercises which help in removing weight from the face. I have also heard good reviews about Cellublue from my friend which provides the best diet guide and can help you in removing fat.
lisawarren is offline   Reply With Quote