South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-25-2017, 01:04 PM   #1  

Default ordered the book! anyone else starting soon?

My book will arrive tomorrow and i plan to give myself a week to read and digest it and then make a start on it.

Does anyone else plan to start soon or has just started?
Bigpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Welcome!!!! There are several members actively losing and others who are maintaining. Doesn't matter where you are in your journey there is always someone here to help. Reading the book is great (I think I read it twice). There is a great section of recipes on this site that was very helpful to me. Good luck.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:25 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome!

Best wishes as you read the book and plan your start! That was a very exciting time for me! I feel so much better and consider myself healthy now. My best Strategy for success has been checking in here every day!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:40 PM   #4  

got my book! silly but im nervous to start reading it
Bigpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

I decided to not even think about it, but just jump in and do it and figure it out as I went along. I also ended up ordering the other cookbooks as well. I cook many, many dinners out of them. The key is having a plan - I write my meal plan down for the week, well at least the dinners. Then I keep on hand the healthy snacks. I eat on a schedule like a baby. Breakfast at 8, snack at 11, lunch at 12:30, snack at 4, dinner at 6, snack at 7:30. A lot of times I'll have tea or coffee around 2 or so. I don't necessarily do that every day, but I do most days.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:45 PM   #6  

Yes, I will read for the first couple of days and then jump right into it. One of my problems is exercise. I've joined a gym and will start going in a couple of days too. Well, on July 5th exactly.
going out of town on the 4th.
pumpkin2 is offline   Reply With Quote