Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-05-2017, 12:30 PM   #1  

Default WW deja vu. Back at it again

Hi everyone.
It seems to me that for some reason I have been given the job of checking in at WW every decade just to make sure they still work as good as they did when I first went in my 30's.
I am now mid 50's and this is journey #4.
However, I would like to pass this job on to someone else from here forward.
I know it works.
I have had great success with it in the past.
This time will be different because it will be my last time.
I really do not want to have to go back in my 60's and join again and hope I can lose the weight quickly enough to enjoy what is left of my life the way that I should.
Instead, I would rather remain healthy and active and happy so that from this day forward I can feel all of those things.
I am happy to be here and know the power of having people to help me as well as the power of helping other people.
It is an important part of the path we are all taking.
I hope to get to know anyone who wishes to do so.
satisfyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:45 PM   #2  

Hi Satisfyd, That sounds like a positive goal you have, and it sounds like you have plenty of experience with how to be successful. I'm 45 and I definitely think about improving my habits for long term, maybe similar to what you're saying.

I'm new on here too today. Well, started poking around yesterday. My job seems like it is calming down a bit for the summer and I'm hoping I can use some extra time to focus on getting in better shape. I've used WW personal coaching to help with that in the past. I'm not signing up for them again right now but I agree with you that it's helpful. I guess I'll post an intro for myself too.
myst321 is offline   Reply With Quote