Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-22-2017, 09:08 AM   #1  

Default Going out to eat tonight, could you please look at menu for me?

I fell off the bandwagon this weekend, and I have a lot of guilt.
I'm going to the log jam restaurant in NY for dinner tonight. Could someone please look at their dinner menu and tell me what is my best option?

Could someone please help me out and tell me what is the healthiest/low calorie option?
I'm thinking maybe make the crab cake appetizer a full meal with a side of steamed broccoli?

Thank you in advance!
toomuchfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 02:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/163/145

Height: 5'10"

I'm a little late to give you the specific information you're looking for at this point, but I wanted to pop in to reassure you that there is absolutely no reason to feel guilty after falling off the bandwagon. Seriously. You are not a terrible person for being human. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that having "cheat days" (don't really like that phrase either, but you get the idea) actually help you lose weight. So, relax! Treat yourself once in a while! You are not weak for having a day off here and there, and you have no reason to feel guilty!

When you do fall off the bandwagon, the important thing is to stand back up, dust yourself off, and climb right back on. The wagon is awfully bumpy sometimes, and we all fall off the back sometimes. Don't worry!
Keika is offline   Reply With Quote