Old 03-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #1  

Default Lifetimer returning

Hello!

I am a lifetime WW member. I just had a baby in December and definitely need to get back on Weight Watchers but I am pretty far above my goal weight (like sixty pounds) so it would probably be better to join again, right? How does that work as a returning Lifetime member?

Thank you,
Laura
Blockfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:12 AM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

As a returning lifetime member, you have to pay. If you are paying at meetings and have no online membership at all you pay for meetings you attend until you get to no more than 2 pounds above goal weight.

If you do online, you have other options. You can do monthly pass just like a regular member. You basically pay a monthly amount and get online access and can attend meetings. When I went back to Weight Watchers that is what I did. Once I got back to 2 pounds above goal weight, I was able to cancel that membership and didn't have to pay any more.

If you want to do online only and not go to meetings, you can pay for etools only. Again, once you get back to no more than 2 pounds above goal you don't have to pay and will get free etools while you stay at goal.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote