Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/185.5/168

Height: 5'10.5

Default Beginning...again

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the forum, I hope I'm posting correctly.

I went a couple of years ago from 14 stone 8 down to 11 stone 11. I'm now back up to 13 stone 3.5 and would like to get to an achievable weight of 12stone, as I'm not sure 11 stone 11 was ever something I was going to be able to manage permanently as I wasn't eating very much and it wasn't a life plan.

So I have 17.5 pounds to lose and am constantly starting then stopping the process of doing so. I have depression and anxiety and certainly comfort eat. I also get very cross at myself that I put the weight back on - I know it's naive, but I honestly just never considered that might happen. I thought I'd 'done it' for good. So I associate being heavy as an example of my own weakness/lameness and compare that with the other me who had the willpower before.

Lately I feel a strong pull between 'I shouldn't have to look the way society demands, let's be body positive' to then being very upset because I don't look/feel right in my clothes. The point is, I'm not too worried about having the perfect body, but I do know that right now, I'm not the size my body is meant to be and I'd like to change that and also, to reduce my health risks - I don't want fat around my internal organs.

Anyway..hi! And if anyone can tell me how to get one of those cool sliding columns that show how far you've come on your journey, that would be great!

Thanks,
L
lisbeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote