Old 07-23-2016, 06:27 PM   #1  
Started 4th of July

S/C/G: 180/168/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Zero/Keto/AIP/IF

I'm starting a thread for anyone doing any of these things and wants to chat, brag, rant, keep track of your progress or lurk! Whatever your thing is!

I believe I've found my place in the Sun as far as Diet Plans goes. It makes me Happy!

All is basically low carb, but the Autoimmune Protocol allows many veggies and Sweet Potatoes. Love them Yams! So come visit with me or stay a while,,,,,just welcome!

Last edited by FinallyFree; 07-26-2016 at 06:42 PM.
FinallyFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #2  
Started 4th of July

Start date: July 23rd 2016

SW-----171
GW-----150
Old 07-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #3  
Started 4th of July

Here's some Butter Bob Inspiration! He says things that makes it click plus is a very inspirational speaker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6aM...8tjTTTHOSOem-i
Old 07-24-2016, 05:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 119kg/91kg/75kg

Height: 5feet8

Hi I am doing AIP and have been for a couple of years, but still finding my sweet spot. I still have issues in regards to binging. Whenever I eat fruit, I tend to binge and feel tired. I have gone through re-intro periods as well. Eggs are ok. Cocoa and nuts are not. I have recently recommitted to weight loss. Currently my weight is 87kg and my goal is 75
kg

Last edited by lena8787; 07-24-2016 at 05:54 AM.
lena8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 09:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Hi Finally Free! I'm doing atkins while also counting calories.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 12:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/151/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Finallyfree (& everyone else). I just found Butter Bob because of lurking around the OMAD posts... he's not saying anything new but its always nice to hear from someone who has been through it rather than a doctor who talks about the science of things but has never had a weight issue themselves.
I'm currently LCHF but because of Dr. Jung and Butter Bob, I'm seriously considering adding IF to the mix. I already fast some days (but only sporadically when the mood strikes) because I've always believed in fasting as being healing for me...implementing it in a consistent and regimented manner however, well I mean to do it but I want to feel completely ready first =) I plan to lurk here and definitely post once I start adding IF to the mix successfully! Thanks for starting this thread. Good luck to everyone!! =)
MindoverMatter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #7  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Aw righty, FF, I'll join ya! Although I've been a weight-loss Zombie recently...kind of in an aimless mindset....failing to plan and planning to fail, and all...

I did a 2.5 day fast almost two weeks ago, and I could feel some benefits from it, and I hope plan to incorporate a longer fast into my "routine". As you can probably tell, I desperately need to get a routine established again.

OK...we'll start out easy again...let's try for an 8 hr window...had some breakfast at 9ish today, so the kitchen will be closed at 5.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #8  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Oh! And can we try to post daily in this thread? Successes, failures, jokes, etc... I could use some support and diversion...(not criticism, though...I give enough of that to myself)...
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:26 PM   #9  
Started 4th of July

OMG! So glad to see you all! Feet, sweet,,,,!!!! yes we will do this!

Well I did lose back down to siggy of 170 and it was with a combinataion. I get meat fatigue with zero, so I switched to AIP, love them veggies with a little (and I mean little) fasting and wham!!!! 170. Next stop 160 something!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:29 PM   #10  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena8787 View Post
Hi I am doing AIP and have been for a couple of years, but still finding my sweet spot. I still have issues in regards to binging. Whenever I eat fruit, I tend to binge and feel tired. I have gone through re-intro periods as well. Eggs are ok. Cocoa and nuts are not. I have recently recommitted to weight loss. Currently my weight is 87kg and my goal is 75
kg

Hello Lena, so glad to see another AIPer. It immediately makes me feel better, so I think I will mostly be doing this with IF, but throwing in Keto and Zero to stir things up. I am hoping my only real food allergies are with the night shades but some folks say no grains with autoimmune seems to help most folks.....Glad to have you aboard,,,,you will find your happy diet place
Old 07-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #11  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
Hi Finally Free! I'm doing atkins while also counting calories.
Hi Monte,,,,,,Oh a calorie counter. Welcome aboard!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:35 PM   #12  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindoverMatter80 View Post
Hi Finallyfree (& everyone else). I just found Butter Bob because of lurking around the OMAD posts... he's not saying anything new but its always nice to hear from someone who has been through it rather than a doctor who talks about the science of things but has never had a weight issue themselves.
I'm currently LCHF but because of Dr. Jung and Butter Bob, I'm seriously considering adding IF to the mix. I already fast some days (but only sporadically when the mood strikes) because I've always believed in fasting as being healing for me...implementing it in a consistent and regimented manner however, well I mean to do it but I want to feel completely ready first =) I plan to lurk here and definitely post once I start adding IF to the mix successfully! Thanks for starting this thread. Good luck to everyone!! =)
I also really believe in the healing benefits of fasting. Plus I feel more brain power,
LCHF seems to really work with fasting. Butter Bob seems like such a down to earth nice person, and he was able to say things in a way that brought it home for me about the insulin resistance. This is really ground breaking news for folks. I am seeing people lose who have struggled for years and years and now are feeling better and losing weight. I am feeing better,,,,so much better with my AIP and using it with the Zero and Keto and fasting as needed,,,,,I believe I will be one of those folks......
Old 07-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #13  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMyFeet View Post
Oh! And can we try to post daily in this thread? Successes, failures, jokes, etc... I could use some support and diversion...(not criticism, though...I give enough of that to myself)...
Yes, Yes, and I sure hope so!

Here's a neat vid I found from Butter Bob about exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV72VRXA6js
Old 07-26-2016, 06:46 PM   #14  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena8787 View Post
kg

When I re-introduced nuts, it seems they don't make me tired, but I tend to eat way toooooo many. So I am going to avoid buy them for a while until I lose more. I do eat my 3 brazil nuts the doctor told me to eat for my thyroid, and really I sneak a few more in than I should.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:19 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Are you buying unsalted nuts? I think it's the salt on the nuts that causes you to overeat them. Just my experience.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote