Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/147/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Endometriosis and trying to get healthy

Hi everyone, I'm new here and am looking for some support. I recently had surgery (May 19th) for what the doctor thought was an ovarian cyst, but it turned out to be my fallopian tube was completely blocked by endometriosis and had swollen to the size of a tangerine. I had been hurting for months, and had gone to 3 different doctors before they figured out what was going on. I have been in so much pain for so long that now that I am finally feeling better/recovered from surgery I really want to lose weight and get to the healthiest me I can! I am 223 pounds and want to get down to 145-150.

I lost 50 pounds in 2011 to get to around 145 and I felt great at that size and would love to be back there. Over the past 5 years I have regained that 50lbs plus more. Being in pain and the only comfort I had being food led to some serious weight gain, and I ready to get it off and get myself back!

I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and it seems like a great group and I want to be a part of it. That's about all for now. Thanks!
clawlady is offline   Reply With Quote