South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-28-2016, 03:58 AM   #1  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Default Night Shift Dieting

I was hoping I might find some other ladies or gentleman who work a graveyard, night, third, or off-hours shift that would give advise on how to maintain a normal dieting life when your days are literally put upside down. It seems like a simple idea--just do everything you do during the day, at night. Well it's not that simple.

Any night shifters struggling?
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Hi Shelly I maybe just the person you are looking for. I work 15x23, but have worked 19x07 for years. I found keeping a normal three meals per day plus snacks worked for me. I bring my food everyday (ok 99%) of the time which helps. When on the overnights I would eat breakfast at home like a normal person. Eat my larger meal mid shift. Something light (more like lunch) towards the end of my shift so I wouldn't be tempted when I got home. I would have a snack while my son had breakfast before school. Then off to bed for me.

It's not easy, but with proper planning and drinking plenty of water (and coffee for me) it can be done. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Good luck
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote