South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 07:16 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Terrific Tuesday, June 7th

Good morning,

Going in to work today, rearranged all of my meetings from tomorrow to today. Should find out today what time surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. DD1 is not very optimistic she passed, I am still hopeful and praying that she does pass. We find out after 48 hours, and you have to pay to find out then as well. I would love to be able to find out right after you take the thing, oh well

What is on your agenda for today?
Old 06-07-2016, 07:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Good Morning,

Pearlrose, that is awful that she has to wait and has to pay for results.

I'm off to work today. We have to start stuffing 400 swag bags for a charity event Saturday night so it should be a busy day. Hope everyone else has a great day!
Old 06-07-2016, 07:50 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Pearlrose, sure sounds as if you are in good control of LIFE. I sure hope DD1 passes well and gets her results soon. It's disgusting that you have to pay to get the results.

Way too busy yesterday with the meeting and quilting biddies pot luck lunch. I did not eat rum cake or bring home the leftovers. The only transgression was to take (and eat) a rhubarb tart, thinking it was a mini-quiche. No meetings now until September but everyone took things to work on at home. Cancer doesn't take the summer off. I now have six gorgeous quilts to bind and am going to try spending an hour daily working on them and listening to music, indoors or on the deck or porch. Forced relaxation for the summer.

We had rain during the night but it's cleared a bit now. I am on call for Mill problems today but will take the portable phone outside and try to finish some planting. I can't buy any more plants until the current lot are all planted. I also need to fluff up my gorgeous peonies and pick some for the house. Such a short season but that somehow makes them more appreciated.

Time to crank up the day and do some meal planning. I am getting quite disgusted with my grab and go style of eating these days and need to plan better. Cooking for one is no fun and I really hate leftovers. I have a classy family wedding to go to in October and want to feel less dumpy! I sure wish I liked salads and veggies better than I like toast and peanut butter!

Blast! It's raining again but we do need it. At least I'm not camping in a tent over in the Park.

Happy Tuesday and do something nice for yourself today even if it's just slathering on hand cream.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Still morning but I am already on lunch. The golf outing was a success and I got tan in the the process lol. Too many carbs yesterday so today is all P1, probably the next two days too lol.

Pearlrose that's absurd having to pay for the results. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for DD1 and you tomorrow.

Ruth we have food trucks all over the city!!! My favorite though is the falafel one. I can stay OP and his stuff is amazing.

Hope everyone enjoys today. I need to get ready for work ugh
Old 06-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Evening, chicks. We had some big t-storms overnight and today so now outside time for me. I came home from work and did some weight training and yoga. The weeds are growing so fast that I hope we get some dry weather soon so I can attack them. And the lawn really needs mowing. At least the garden is getting watered.

Pearlrose, for DD and for you too! Hope tomorrow's biopsy goes well.

Ruth, if you've got leftovers you could bring them down here! I will be interested to hear if you are sticking to your hour-a-day quilting relaxation.

Dawn, was your day successful? That's a lot of bags to stuff.

Jennifer, hope you had a good day at work.

Time to tend to dinner.
Closed Thread