Old 05-16-2016, 06:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223.5/225/165

Height: 5'4

Default Wednesday Weigh In

Hi everyone-

I noticed the forums were not that active and thought I would try starting some new threads. I could sure use the support and I am sure others can as well. Anyone weigh in on Wednesdays?
Nicole1288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 211.2/194.8/170

Height: 5'10"

Smile

I weigh in on Wednesdays too. I have an awesome leader – she is so motivating and also shares food ideas and products that I normally would not look at. Sometimes it takes too long to go around the grocery with my bar code reader to check out point values so when she brings in items to share I take note.

I am down 16.4 pounds since the beginning of August. Had a few weeks in September that were difficult (traveling to a reunion and then a wedding) but climbed right back on track. My goal is to get to my 10% by mid-November.

This time of year is so challenging but I agree – support is the key! Hopefully we can all support one another through this Bermuda triangle (as my leader calls October 31 through January 1!)
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote