South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 04:31 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Tuesday SBD Chat, May 3

Good Morning!

Thought I'd crank us up this morning while the coffee is finishing up. It's my early day at work and I want to get some stuff done before I go. It was beautiful here yesterday and I think it's moving East. I was tired when I got home but the lawn really needed mowing and the snow had all melted so I gave it a whirl. If I finish housework today I can work in the yard tomorrow. DH flies in tomorrow super late. I think Thursday will be a sleep day.

Have a great day everyone! I'm headed down for coffee!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Morning Debbie another busy week for you. I'm sure Kirk will be anxious to tell you all about his trip. Hope your day goes smoothly.

Yesterday I felt off. Last night I went to bed and just felt really uncomfortable. I'll spare the details but this is the second time in a month I've been sick in the middle of the night. I feel fine, but not sure what is causing this. I kind of believe this maybe Motrin related. The ortho had me on a high dose. I've never had issues from it before. Hope my breakfast stays put as I am taking the train into work today lol.

Have a great day!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:58 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Jennifer! I hope you feel ok today. It's good you have a clue to what's causing your discomfort. Take care!
Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning early chicks!

That's awful, Jennifer! I hope it is just the Motrin and that you make it to work without issues today. I also have a sensitive stomach for some of those pain killers; I remember having a tooth pulled and the tylenol with codeine made me sick. Guess I don't have to work about abusing them.

Debbie, lol at mowing when the snow melts! Your weather is even more bipolar than ours. We might see the sun today but the rest of the week looks like rain. blech.

For me, it's that ground hog day cycle of work, workout, eat, sleep, repeat. But actually I like it when my work day is uneventful.

Have a good day,everyone! And welcome back to River Girl!
Old 05-03-2016, 07:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Beth - I bet you are happier when days are uneventful! Hope it is .

Jennifer - UGH. I've been taking 2400 mg ibuprofen/day for quite a while, I'm not sure what I can do to get off of it. One doc told me new studies link it to heart disease (I would like to see the study - are a lot of patients older and overweight with arthritic issues anyways?), but what else do you take?! I hope you had a very uneventful train ride to work today .

Debbie - you never cease to amaze me! I bet you're looking forward to hearing DH's stories.

I have a friend visiting this morning, and then I signed up to bring a salad tomorrow to DS's school, and Friday to DD's. So today I'm making Texas caviar (black eyed pea salad) and on Thursday I'll make black bean and corn salad. YUM!! I'm making large batches so I can have some too .

I think April finally hit here...we didn't have a lot of rain last month, but have been catching up lately. It cleared up yesterday into an absolutely beautiful day! My friend (the one visiting today) gave me a bench glider and I sat in it with a beautiful view.

Glad to see you back RiverGirl! Maybe you'll resurrect the on plan thread .
Old 05-03-2016, 09:13 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Today was supposed to be wfh but DS called and asked if I would go in as his car needs brakes looked at. I need to get a ton of reports done and it is easier to do at home maybe I will keep my door shut in the office for some time today.

Weather is warming up some, nothing on the agenda for this evening.

Debbie had to laugh of the image of snow finishing melting so time to mow lol. I am sure Kirk will have lots to tell you

Jekel sorry to hear that you are having issues that does seem like a high dose hope you feel better

Beth I am in the same grind day to day

Tywnn enjoy the visit with your friends.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-03-2016, 09:15 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wow! A morning full of surprises! Welcome back, River. It's nice to see another Canadian.

Slept until 5:30 and woke to dense fog. It's cleared up now but I could barely see the house across the road and there was a vast white nothingness behind the barn. I got a bit discombobulated and rushed around to get ready to drive to my dental appointment in Kingston 50 minute drive. Sat in the car and realized it was only 9 and the appointment is 10:40. Another coffee is happening now.

Then I'm going to research some of the salads I've never made in our recipe section, fully believing that summer is on the way - summer's the only time of year when I really enjoy salads!
Closed Thread