Old 04-14-2016, 07:45 PM   #1  

Default Trying to pick between different member options??

I am thinking about coming back to WW. I liked the points plan but hated Points Plus and quit for quite a while. Now I am thinking of joining the SmartPoints plan. I have a question about the many different member options that they now offer. They now have the online program, online + meetings, and the personal coach programs. I am leaning towards just the online program but I thought I would see what options people were doing and what they liked or disliked about the different options. Thanks!
cowgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:14 AM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

I personally have online + Meetings. I'm free lifetime now but did online and meetings for a long time. The reason I did that was that I find that going to meetings gives me a lot of accountability and helps me structure my week (I always want to have a loss). I was online only for several months at one time and found it easy to just delay weighing in and saying I would start again the next day. Now, if that is not a problem for you and you think you can keep your motivation up on your own without meetings then online only is cheaper. For me, it just worked out better to have meetings. Note that if you do online only, you can't become a free lifetime member.

If I was just starting out now I would probably do the personal coaching program if I could afford it and if I thought the added support would help. I think it would have been a great help for me. One option might be try one of the programs and that switch to another at a later date if you wanted to.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote