South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 07:59 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Last Friday in March Daily Chat 3/25

Good morning. It's the last Friday of the month. Where did it go???
Old 03-25-2016, 08:11 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Can't believe we are flying toward the end of the month. They all fly by, don't they.

Yesterday was more relaxing than chores. Finished a book, lazed around, did get some laundry done and a short workout. Today I must at least start organizing the paperwork for my taxes. I will have to do my exercising inside today as we still have a buildup of sleet and freezing rain. They claim that it will warm up enough to melt but we will see...

Looking forward to spring actually arriving. Might have to look at seeds and plants today.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Morning Beth and chicks to come. Glad you were able to relax yesterday. My taxes fortunately are done, just waiting on my refunds. Gloomy day here, but mild. Need to rush as I have the gastro doc. Hopefully I will get a reprieve on a repeat colonoscopy.

I'll try and pop in again later.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:46 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from Delta where everything is coated with about a half inch of ice! Luckily we are above freezing so it won't stay. I'll blow you some warm air, Beth.

Well, the dog alarm went off before three but I grabbed a pillow and blankie and went downstairs and did NOT turn on the coffee. They went out for pottie and, when they came in, we all flopped on the couch and slept until 7:30. I just may be caught up on sleep since the power went out last night around 8 so we had an early bed. The TV is still out - probably ice on the receiver.

I am staying inside today and may make it a jammie day. I have several desk niggles and one weekend deadline but it should be peaceful around here since my car is hidden in the barn! I'll try to be Ruthie the Hermit!
Old 03-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It was definitely a jammie day. I messed around trying to get the TV on but no go. I think the ice has moved the receiver which is way up on the roof. (Hey - we didn't have TV until 1950 and half of it was French so I can get along without it now!)

The menu tonight looks good - pork tenderloin with mushrooms and the first American asparagus. I may repeat the menu Monday when the Pypers come for dinner - just Margo and Glen for a change! Early bed again tonight - I'll have the pillow and blankie ready for the new morning routine.

Enjoy your Easter weekend.
Closed Thread