South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 07:03 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday, March 22 and Brrrrrr!

"a guarantee there will be snow, ice pellets, freezing rain, and rain, with thunderstorms even possible as well" says the weather warning! Oh well - I can remove "get snow tires off" from the week's list. The good news is that most of the winter's snow is gone so Spring will get here eventually!

I resisted the urge for an afternoon nap yesterday but did go to bed earlyish. Woke up on my own at 5:30! Spent most of the day cobbling together a financial report for presentation at the meeting this morning.

If "The Mess" holds off until late afternoon, I may venture into Brockville to spend a gift card at Fabricland. We are planning to make historical costumes for the Guides at the Mill and fabric is 50% off. I guess I could delegate this but the fabric has to look historically correct for 1810. "Sorry, Sally, but no velvet or brocade in the Mill in 1810."

It's after 7 so time to throw myself through the shower and tackle the outside world. It sure would be nice to just stay snuggled in by the stove with the furries but ...

Enjoy this third day of Spring.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:43 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come!

Ruth, I'm glad you got some sleep. We are supposed to get your weather late this evening but I think it will mostly be snow. But the moon and stars were out last night and for the moment we have sun. I love waking up to a sunny day; it makes me feel like being productive. Enjoy your trip to the big city!

Yesterday we ended up going to BJs, which takes a good chunk of the day since it's a 40 minute drive. Today will be cleaning this morning and after lunch I will run a few errands: bank, post office, dry cleaners, etc. I am going to be optimistic that spring will come and pack away a few turtlenecks and wool sweaters.

Jennifer, I promise to take some "me" time this week. I just don't want to spend it on my butt on the couch wasting time watching cat videos, ya' know?? So my "me" time involves reading a couple of the dozen unread books on my kindle, cleaning through my closet and staying true to my workouts.

Tammy, did you make it to the Maxx yesterday?

Hi to Cyndi! It's good to hear from you even if it's a quick late night flyby! Hope the week is going well.

Off to refill my mug. Happy Tuesday!

Last edited by Beth19; 03-22-2016 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning everyone. Woke to multiple emails concerning Belgium. We step up our game yet again. Sigh can't wait for retirement to get here and live in a bubble lol. Sad world we live in at times.

Enough whining the sun is out and we have a beautiful albeit chilly day in store. Nothing planned but my usual routine before work. The dogs are blissfully snuggled in their bed since 9 last night. I turned in a little before 10 and slept well.

Ruth glad you got some rest. Have fun at Fabric Land.

Beth I get sucked in by cute animal videos all the time. So hard to resist lol. Enjoy some Kindle time.

Let's see if I can finish my coffee before the furry ones start stirring.....
Old 03-22-2016, 08:44 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I managed to get another wfh day today but I do have lots of meetings and also need to do some reports that were requested yesterday afternoon. I need to pack as well as we leave tomorrow for my parents. DD2 is not wanting to go since a friend cannot go and neither can her brother or sister. She is just going to have to deal with it because she is coming.

Ruth glad you were able to get some sleep last night and I hope you do not get everything that is being forecasted for today.

Beth enjoy your day, I know I have to make sure my me time doesn't involve too much sitting.

Jekel hope your day goes well.

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #5  

I can't really understand, is south BEACH diet requires a BEACH where you live or what? I ask it because I have no seas around where I live.
Closed Thread