South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default March into Wednesday Daily Chat

Good morning,

Getting ready to head into work today. I am taking out my boss for lunch today for her birthday. DD2 painted a painting for her for her new house of a beach scene that she wanted. I think it turned out great.

Nothing on my agenda this evening.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-16-2016, 07:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Pearlrose and chicks to come. Enjoy your lunch today. Nice that DS is artistic and can make her own wall art.

I went to bed early again last night and got over 9 hours of sleep. I was fighting to stay awake and completely missed Jeopardy. Today I will have to stay up since I am working my normal hours. Nothing new on the agenda although I should clean up after myself. I have little areas of things to put away. Otherwise nothing else planned out if the ordinary.

Happy Wednesday
Old 03-16-2016, 09:22 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Bad start this morning as my laptop decided he/she had been locked and was making a funny noise. I unplugged everything and the hum still continues. It also felt quite warm so I put it on the concrete outside. Just now went out, brought it in and booted it up. Whew!!!!

Jazz and I are off to do pet therapy this afternoon and a Wino Wednesday is planned to celebrate Joann's 50th with the Girls! I am hoping it's an early night because I seem to be running on empty these days. Serious doctor lecture will be happening tomorrow morning after I take the very furries to the groomer.

Ready to get dressed now and tackle the hump. I've already run and emptied the dw and have a second load of laundry going.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Ruth it takes me a good week to adjust to DST. Maybe the wine will help
Old 03-16-2016, 05:01 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Quiet morning in here today! I was slow getting up and moving so I didn't have time to post before work. Jennifer, I agree, I have been sleep all week! Monday morning it felt like the alarm went off in the middle of the night. Hope you had a smooth day at work.

Today was just another work day for me; I wasn't very motivated but managed to make myself take a brisk walk after school. I try to keep active even if my food isn't always 100% OP.

Pearlrose, how was lunch? I bet you were proud of DD's art work.

Ruth, enjoy the girl's night; but the Dr is correct: it's important to take care of yourself. But being sociable is also important, right?

Off to make dinner. I'm aiming for an early bedtime tonight.
Closed Thread