Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-07-2016, 11:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 105/104/85

Height: 6ft2inc

Unhappy My legs are hurting and exhausted

HI,

I am a 30 year old obese men. My current weight is 105 kgs. i have been runnig for past 4 months. My fat is jelly and i have baby fat and have Knockines. I had smooth run for 3 months but now i can barely run and taking baby steps. My thies and legs are paining and gets exhausted quickly and i can barely run. So i am on brisk walk for past 15 days and i hardly sweat.

need help

Last edited by ajit1985; 03-07-2016 at 11:29 AM.
ajit1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:46 AM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Hi ajit1985,

Try cutting out sugars, grains and dairy as those increase inflammation. When I cut grains myself, I get no more aches and pains. Try weight lifting and yoga as cardio isn't the only exercise there is. Strength and Flexibility are also aspects. Also see a doctor in case there's something else going on.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:16 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajit1985 View Post
HI,

I am a 30 year old obese men. My current weight is 105 kgs. i have been runnig for past 4 months. My fat is jelly and i have baby fat and have Knockines. I had smooth run for 3 months but now i can barely run and taking baby steps. My thies and legs are paining and gets exhausted quickly and i can barely run. So i am on brisk walk for past 15 days and i hardly sweat.

need help
Hi ajit1985. Walking is a great form of lower impact exercise. Even walking for a few minutes at a time! When short bouts of exercise are done multiple times throughout the day it really adds up. Keep at it
healthylivingalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/160/140

Height: 5'4

Hi ajit1985! I'm no doctor but I can tell you that when I was at my heaviest I didn't sweat much. Are you taking a good multivitamin? I believe the reason I wasn't sweating had to do with mineral deficiencies and maybe blood sugar issues. I began taking Chromium GTF and within two weeks I began sweating during my workouts. Now I sweat a lot and I feel healthier for it.

As I said, I'm not a doctor and even if I were I couldn't diagnose you over the internet, but hurting legs and no sweating sounds like mineral deficiencies to me.
Treasa is offline   Reply With Quote