Old 01-21-2016, 10:16 AM   #1  

Default First Timer!

Hi all!

I thought I'd post here as well even though my main goal is dieting but I've just switched to a raw vegan (fruitarian) lifestyle this week and so far I'm really enjoying it! It's weird though to go from the mindset of restricting calories to being able to eat as much as I want. I'm pretty heavy so working out how much I need to eat to have the proper energy to do everything I need to do without overdoing it is bit of a challenge. I go to the gym anywhere from 4-6 days a week and do a lot of lifting. I'm really looking forward to the energy I'm going to have on this lifestyle because I'm so used to being run down and feeling weak that'll it'll be a really nice change to have the proper energy to burn. Also really hoping that by consuming so many carbs and sugars that it'll help with the cravings for candy and junk. Anyways, thanks for reading my rambles! Hope everyone has a good day!
OilCountry is offline   Reply With Quote