Old 01-04-2016, 08:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 263/258/175

Height: 5'7"

Default temptations!

yesterday was my first struggle with temptation on this new diet. i'm doing weight watchers and get 32 points a day. well, late last night i was still hungry and instead of eating fruit or veggies i remembered that i had 3 reese's peanut butter trees leftover from christmas. i ate two of them before deciding that it just wasn't worth it. in the past i might have beat myself up for "cheating" but i'm proud that i didn't eat the third one.

today i was back on track. i brought my lunch to work and when my manager brought in a ton of leftover candy and brownies i didn't even take a second glance at them. i've had enough candy and brownies to last a lifetime... i'm actually excited to be making this change and i can't wait to see the physical changes.

how is everyone else doing with temptation this week?
fullhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 08:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/139.6/130

Height: 5' 3"

That's great. I don't think I could have had that much willpower with the work treats and the Christmas candy is long gone.

We had pizza for New Years and while I did eat some it was only the cheese and toppings. I try to cut back on starchy foods, not so much the fat. Since then I haven't been around any tempting foods. How often I eat has been the real temptation.
circa83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

OMG, I went to the movies Thursday and I didn't eat ONE KERNEL OF POPCORN!!! Probably my biggest victory to date lol. I love movie theater popcorn My friend even offered and I passed. Instead I brought a cut up apple and ate that.
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

Skinnygirldreams: go you! I would have caved to peer pressure and regretted it later.
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #5  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

Y'alls willpower is amazing! I don't think I could have had the same strength
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote